• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT SPURS vs ANZHI ***

Well we're 2-0 up despite it being an awful match and us being ridiculously sloppy. Holtby, Sandro and Walker have been our best players.

Biggest shock for me so far is Lamela. £26m and he can barely pass a ****ing football. Absolutely astounding. Pitch is terrible but no excuse. Hopefully he'll improve second half.

Encouraging performance so far, though I'm basically just going on the single white pixel being rolled around to moving combinations of four or five white pixels while the internet equivalent of Billy Mays tries desperately to convince me that my life is worthless without the refreshing scent of Febreeze hanging over everything.

It's a bad river, is what I'm saying. But I like that we're able to run in behind the likes of Anzhi now, even if their defending looks atrocious. Wasn't always the case last year.

It's early to judge Lamela, i remembered newspapers calling bale a flop after the first 2-3 months, and then you know...

Wow its now getting to the point where im not going to bother reading this forum. Some of the criticism for our new players is ridiculous.

do you think Chadli had a good half? I noticed him once, a weak finish that the keeper should have done better with.

if you disagree and think he's been playing well then fair enough. Perhaps you could put your point of view across, rather than a smiley.

But then again, probably not.

This is the standard of 'fans' we have nowadays?

I'll mull all this over on my way home from work..COYS.

I judge players on how they perform not how much they cost. Some fans still believe Rebrov wasn't a donkey when he clearly was.

Townsend is the better player currently. More threat to his game.

Looking decent. Pitch is completely and utterly **** and hindering any type of passing game but we're making it work and finding a way to get a result.

Nice to see a number of players getting minutes. Not sure who is benched but hopefully a youngster or two?

I judge players on how they perform not how much they cost. Some fans still believe Rebrov wasn't a donkey when he clearly was.

Townsend is the better player currently. More threat to his game.

If you are not judging them on what they cost, why are you mentioning how much lamela cost?

Lol.

Wow its now getting to the point where im not going to bother reading this forum. Some of the criticism for our new players is ridiculous.

No one is digging at the players: in a run of the mill EL group game Lamela had a poor half, so what?
In my opinion, Chadli has shown little in his time here. So what?

I think we all expect Lamela to be a huge hit, but its going to take time.

There's no point saying he's been outstanding when he hasn't. He was **** in that half. So what?

Back