• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs v Dortmund

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Latest odds in from Paddy Power on who will fudge up for the first Dortmund goal:

Lloris Evens (available as a 1/5 double to produce a match-winning worldie)

Aurier 2/1

Davies 9/2

Winks 5/1

Eriksen 8/1

10/1 Bar

(Despite not having travelled, odds available on Trippier on request)

Trippier still, somehow you know he will still find a way to lose his man at the back post.

Watching the build up on Irish TV. I’m about to go and fudging end it all. Liam Brady and Didi Hamann are basically reciting every bloody cliche there is about us.

I did stop taking them seriously when Hamann said “they were close to winning the league when they blew it at Chelsea.”

It really is doomsday cliches masquerading as analysis.
It's actually funny. On the Guardian football weekly Glendenning was saying he didn't think Pool were bottling it (having chucked away a 9 point lead).

It's actually funny. On the Guardian football weekly Glendenning was saying he didn't think Pool were bottling it (having chucked away a 9 point lead).

It’s getting worse. Now they are laying into Hugo. Even when they were showing some good saves for the sake of balance all they kept talking about was how bad he is.

I can’t take much more of it.

Watching the build up on Irish TV. I’m about to go and fudging end it all. Liam Brady and Didi Hamann are basically reciting every bloody cliche there is about us.

I did stop taking them seriously when Hamann said “they were close to winning the league when they blew it at Chelsea.”

It really is doomsday cliches masquerading as analysis.

Well Mr Hamann, we were never 10pts clear at the top only to be one point behind a few weeks later...now thats blowing it matey

Aurier 2/1 to get a card. You really think the bookies would have learnt by now. [18/1 to get sent off. 7/2 red card in game]

Well, here we go lads.

Just got back from work and am ready for a night of either joy, relief or OMFGSpurs not again.

I confess I put £2 on Dortmund to progress, at 12-1 on Betfair. Just in case Sancho and Reus and Alcacer and pals suddenly turn it on

That sounded about as frightening as an away game at Bristol City.

And get your own fudging song.

They are going to be at it from the first minute. If they are too gung-ho it may play into our hands.

Please stay strong Spurs, not early brainfarts

COYS

Something like €10m alone in prize money from getting through tonight, plus gate receipts from next round, plus increased share of TV pool plus plus plus

Levy will be crossing his fingers

Back