• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Tottenham Hotspurs vs Brentford - Sat, 21 Sept, 3pm

This point last season it was the opposite with Raya making mistake after mistake.
With Vicario I don't actually think he's making mistakes after mistakes just that his specific weaknesses have been somewhat exposed and the opposition are targeting that along with the occasional mistake.

On the balance he's well in the black, so I'm happy with him generally speaking. Just that the decision not to go for Raya isn't looking so amazing I guess.

With Vicario I don't actually think he's making mistakes after mistakes just that his specific weaknesses have been somewhat exposed and the opposition are targeting that along with the occasional mistake.

On the balance he's well in the black, so I'm happy with him generally speaking. Just that the decision not to go for Raya isn't looking so amazing I guess.

As I discussed with @Bedfordspurs the other day, there's always tradeoffs to going for a second choice on grounds of him being cheaper. In Vic's case, we gain a slightly better shot stopper than Raya, but one with much, much poorer command of his box compared to Raya, who is generally assured and commanding at set pieces and when claiming the ball. Everything else (sweeping, passing out from the back, etc.) is a wash between the two.

As I discussed with @Bedfordspurs the other day, there's always tradeoffs to going for a second choice on grounds of him being cheaper. In Vic's case, we gain a slightly better shot stopper than Raya, but one with much, much poorer command of his box compared to Raya, who is generally assured and commanding at set pieces and when claiming the ball. Everything else (sweeping, passing out from the back, etc.) is a wash between the two.
Or better of course
We may think we have the better keeper

I never liked Raya and he just fits in with those clams, so I'm perfectly happy with not getting him. 😬

Back