• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMG I hate this world. What has it come to..

I regularly pick my family members up at North Greenwich station and see the type of people who go to the events there, almost half of them are "tired and emotional" and I would imagine an evening with them as hellish. Allowing people who have been drinking for over 2 hours into the performing area with more alcohol is just asking for trouble, I suppose that's why it's banned at football.

orrrrrrrrrrr..............

people could learn how to handle their drink - get ****ed, still go a a gig (although quite how you can do anything other than sit in boredom at a Bruno Mars gig i dont know), jump around AND.....NOT act like a dingdong.

Its not rocket science - just means you have to not be a total bellend!

But yeah, I agree GGG - people are cnuts these days. Far too highly strung.

Yeah, if you are in the seats, you don't expect to get drink spilled on you - but nothing a sincere apology and being brought a drink as a "sorry" can't cure.

orrrrrrrrrrr..............

people could learn how to handle their drink - get ****ed, still go a a gig (although quite how you can do anything other than sit in boredom at a Bruno Mars gig i dont know), jump around AND.....NOT act like a dingdong.

Its not rocket science - just means you have to not be a total bellend!

But yeah, I agree GGG - people are cnuts these days. Far too highly strung.

Yeah, if you are in the seats, you don't expect to get drink spilled on you - but nothing a sincere apology and being brought a drink as a "sorry" can't cure.

Not going to lie I was spanked but it was an accident, I spilt my drink on their coats BY ACCIDENT. You go to a gig you should expect drinks thrown all over you, go to festivals for fcuks sake you get **** thrown on you, you just deal with it.

You are right monkeybarry people are far too highly strung and it appears a lot of these people are on this site too.

The thing is not about drinking for over 2 hours it is how much you drink.

Im going to a party tonight a football themed one cos we are watching dortmund versus munich at 5.30 and finishing with a.madrid at 9. I imagine we will be drinking all night and i will have a good amount of scotch maybe a bottle, but if you drink it slowly over 5 hours it does not have an effect on you.

Will not be driving home or anything but wont spill anything on anyone. The moral of the story in the original post is if you can not hold your drink don't drink so much, and the guy has shocking taste in music.

Yes lets all be gentlemen with our scotches and sip them slowly. Dude you sound ****ing boring, no offence. Im 30, still young (ish) and like to have fun. I go out and get smashed and have an awful hangover but ive had a good time with my mates. It has nothing to do with not handling drink, everyone gets drunk it doesnt mean they cant handle their drink.

Plus I still dont actually understand the hatred to Bruno Mars, he's actually good, but apparently its not "cool" to like anyone in the charts nowadays is it.....

i enjoy a scotch, i'll drink all night but i'll pace myself so that i'm not "drunk", no fun in being out of control imo

Im not sayind scotch is a **** drink to drink or people that drink scotch are c.. I have nothing against scotch. I just dont see the problem with getting shi tfaced on drink. Being drunk is fun, having a good time with my mates is fun. Yes having civilised drinks is nice, but its ****ing boring.

there's nothing wrong with getting ****-faced, but once your ****-facedness starts to rub (or spill) onto others, and we're not talking about some frat party here, then you can expect people to label you however they please. you're lucky those two girls didn't sit on you.

Im not sayind scotch is a **** drink to drink or people that drink scotch are c.. I have nothing against scotch. I just dont see the problem with getting shi tfaced on drink. Being drunk is fun, having a good time with my mates is fun. Yes having civilised drinks is nice, but its ****ing boring.

Perhaps it isn't civilised drinking that is boring. Maybe you and your company are boring? If you need to get to a state where you can't control your actions, and you are detrimenting the time of others, then perhaps the problem isn't with sipping scotch, but with a more flawed character.

Besides your posts on here, I know nothing of you, so I am not wanting to judge you. But I know people who act like you are describing, and they are ****heads before they drink, ****heads whilst they drink, and ****heads after they drink

If you're talking about me then yes I am, and proud. Best place in England fact. The only other reality show to keep going is Made in Chelsea and we all know they are cnuts...

Really, I feel ashamed that that Essex programme is somehow in the slightest bit regarded as a representation of Essex.

Take this Joey twunt in the jungle... Seriously how does he get through his day. His parents must be absolutely ashamed at what they have brought into the world. At least the people on Chelsea although up there own arses are educated to the point where the can read an effing clock.

I don't watch the Essex programme, but from what I see from the outside is a bunch of Chelsea wannabee twunts that are no more than Feral versions of the Chelsea show.

Not going to lie I was spanked but it was an accident, I spilt my drink on their coats BY ACCIDENT. You go to a gig you should expect drinks thrown all over you, go to festivals for fcuks sake you get **** thrown on you, you just deal with it.

You are right monkeybarry people are far too highly strung and it appears a lot of these people are on this site too.

Out of interest was this in a seated area at the O2 or was it in a mass congregated area. If a mass congregated area then I agree with what your saying.. if not then you are wrong I would not expect p iss over me.

Life lesson here, when purchasing drinks at gig, before going to your spot.. drink a 1/4 of drink at bar.

Perhaps it isn't civilised drinking that is boring. Maybe you and your company are boring? If you need to get to a state where you can't control your actions, and you are detrimenting the time of others, then perhaps the problem isn't with sipping scotch, but with a more flawed character.

Besides your posts on here, I know nothing of you, so I am not wanting to judge you. But I know people who act like you are describing, and they are ****heads before they drink, ****heads whilst they drink, and ****heads after they drink

I get your point, Im not the typical essex lad that gets ****ed and starts fights or anything like that. I go out I have civilised drinks and it turns into a good night out where im either dancing on the dancefloor in a bar or going onto a club.

By the way, I got a kiss and a hug from the person who ejected me from my seats at the O2 on Thursdsay as she knew I didnt do much wrong other than spill a drink on the ladies seats. Also, we were all standing and dancing in the VIP seating area at this point, it was just that I was pi55ed and suddenly dropped my pint. I wasnt lary at all, I just literally dropped my drink that is all.

Out of interest was this in a seated area at the O2 or was it in a mass congregated area. If a mass congregated area then I agree with what your saying.. if not then you are wrong I would not expect p iss over me.

Life lesson here, when purchasing drinks at gig, before going to your spot.. drink a 1/4 of drink at bar.

Seated but as said above, everyone was standing and dancing when they started playing their songs. If it was seated and we werent allowed to stand I may have been in the wrong but everyone stood.

By the way, I got a kiss and a hug from the person who ejected me from my seats at the O2 on Thursdsay
This is interesting new information for the story, so really the flow should've been:

"Steward"

"a lady that I guess I can call my girlfriend"

"my mrs, ok I'll call her that"

"my supposed Gf"

"my gf"

Has she got that restraining order yet?

;)

Really, I feel ashamed that that Essex programme is somehow in the slightest bit regarded as a representation of Essex.

Take this Joey twunt in the jungle... Seriously how does he get through his day. His parents must be absolutely ashamed at what they have brought into the world. At least the people on Chelsea although up there own arses are educated to the point where the can read an effing clock.

I don't watch the Essex programme, but from what I see from the outside is a bunch of Chelsea wannabee twunts that are no more than Feral versions of the Chelsea show.

Both of them are ****e and they both offer people fame and money for doing sweet **** all. It's the kind of thing you'd see a useless nob like David Bentley on.

Back