• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

I loved Gauntlet for what it was, a top-down button masher. Which is what Diablo is in reality. A pretty looking button masher heheheh.

Anyone getting the Euro's add on for FIFA12? Found it for 16 quid on PC which i think is reasonable considrring they used to release a whole new game in the past costing 40 notes!!
Has all the Poland/Ukraine Stadiums plus all International kit/squad updates and commentary... Not bad for that price really

Apparently it's an actual tournament and if you win you get tickets for the Euro's, might have to get it

Started playing Prototype 2 for xbox. Very good game if you're into that sort of game. 8/10 for me.

Blimey, that was a close shave! Got an email this morning telling me that my Diablo III order had been closed. Turns out that they tried to bill the card that was on my account 3 YEARS AGO, instead of the one currently on my account!

Called them up and the lad says that I should have called them to change the card... I point out that I have already done that online... "Oh,well, the system doesn't update like that, you'll have to reorder". So I say that the system is clearly flawed and should send me an email and I'm not paying the full price "Yeah, but it wasn't designed like that"... BUT IT BLOODY SHOULD HAVE! Anyway, he was alright in the end and got his manager to reorder it with original discount... Panic over!

Blimey, that was a close shave! Got an email this morning telling me that my Diablo III order had been closed. Turns out that they tried to bill the card that was on my account 3 YEARS AGO, instead of the one currently on my account!

Called them up and the lad says that I should have called them to change the card... I point out that I have already done that online... "Oh,well, the system doesn't update like that, you'll have to reorder". So I say that the system is clearly flawed and should send me an email and I'm not paying the full price "Yeah, but it wasn't designed like that"... BUT IT BLOODY SHOULD HAVE! Anyway, he was alright in the end and got his manager to reorder it with original discount... Panic over!

You ready for some sleepless nights and hallucinating about ultra-rare drops? What are all your thoughts on the real money auction house (tm)?

You ready for some sleepless nights and hallucinating about ultra-rare drops? What are all your thoughts on the real money auction house (tm)?

Saw that, think its terrible. Completely destroys any virtual economy as if anyone finds a rare item they will obviously go for real money as opposed to virtual coin.

Horses for courses as long as it doesn't lead to kids in the third world being press ganged into grinding for mobsters. I'm a PvE type player anyway so I'm not going to go crazy trying to twink or anything like that. Wouldn't bother spending real money on loot...

...Maybe if I get most of a set and can't complete it though :lol: Can't wait.

Horses for courses as long as it doesn't lead to kids in the third world being press ganged into grinding for mobsters. I'm a PvE type player anyway so I'm not going to go crazy trying to twink or anything like that. Wouldn't bother spending real money on loot...

...Maybe if I get most of a set and can't complete it though :lol: Can't wait.

I just looked up that the game won't be region-locked so you can play with your friends from around the world. Once the game comes out I'll post my battle.net ID or whatever the hell it's called. Once you add me, you can drop into a game that I'm playing in a matter of seconds (that's how it seemed to work in beta so I will assume the same will be true for release).
Holy brick, it's 5 days away. I hope the local supermarkets don't run out of Mountain Dew.

I just looked up that the game won't be region-locked so you can play with your friends from around the world. Once the game comes out I'll post my battle.net ID or whatever the hell it's called. Once you add me, you can drop into a game that I'm playing in a matter of seconds (that's how it seemed to work in beta so I will assume the same will be true for release).
Holy brick, it's 5 days away. I hope the local supermarkets don't run out of Mountain Dew.

You're one of THOSE people?
south-park-wow_131886444669.jpg

*shudders*

You're one of THOSE people?
south-park-wow_131886444669.jpg

*shudders*

How do you kill that which has no life? :D

It's almost exactly like that, but instead, picture me in my mom's basement. Wearing a thong and with a gag in my mouth. I drink the mountain dew with a straw up my nostril.

How do you kill that which has no life? :D

It's almost exactly like that, but instead, picture me in my mom's basement. Wearing a thong and with a gag in my mouth. I drink the mountain dew with a straw up my nostril.

Sexy image!

Back