• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Find it hard to believe Mexico are now 5th in the WC qualification table, behind the likes of US, Panama, Costa Rica and Honduras. They are supposed to be the only football power in North America but seems to be going backwards nowdays. Their strength has always been in their attack but they seem to have problem scoring goals now despite having Dos Santos and Hernandez. I think the main reason is Hernandez not getting much playing time at ManU. They should demand him to seek playing time elsewhere instead of warming the bench at ManU. WC will really miss the flair and colour of Mexico if they are to miss out.

Spain are now unbeaten in their last 50 World Cup qualifiers, last losing on 31st March 1993 .. that's 7301 days ago!

It is hardly surprising as Spain had always been excellent in the qualifiers. Their only problem was they couldn't handle pressure in the Finals. But now they seem to have the mental strength, discipline and believe to do well in the Finals. It is amazing they have completely dominated all major tournaments since 2008.

Find it hard to believe Mexico are now 5th in the WC qualification table, behind the likes of US, Panama, Costa Rica and Honduras. They are supposed to be the only football power in North America but seems to be going backwards nowdays. Their strength has always been in their attack but they seem to have problem scoring goals now despite having Dos Santos and Hernandez. I think the main reason is Hernandez not getting much playing time at ManU. They should demand him to seek playing time elsewhere instead of warming the bench at ManU. WC will really miss the flair and colour of Mexico if they are to miss out.

Not that upto date with Mexican newspapers but is the whole football world scared of Fergie?? Trapattoni had no problems mouthing off against us when Keane was 50/50 appearances with us about how he should move but with Utd there is never any commentsd, or whispers or media stirring of this sort.

Not that upto date with Mexican newspapers but is the whole football world scared of Fergie?? Trapattoni had no problems mouthing off against us when Keane was 50/50 appearances with us about how he should move but with Utd there is never any commentsd, or whispers or media stirring of this sort.

It might be more respect than fear. He's still one if, if not the best in the business. And of course, Hernandez is playing at the biggest club in the world (c)

yeah, he should be playing for Spurs. Just what we need. Mobile, moves intelligently, sniffs out all types of goals

It might be more respect than fear. He's still one if, if not the best in the business. And of course, Hernandez is playing at the biggest club in the world (c)

More like stupidity than respect. Hernandez is one of the few reliable striker Mexico have now. And they are letting ManU destroy his talents by not playing him regularly. Not sure if the Mexican press realise or not but they are in danger of missing the WC even at this early stage of the qualifications. They drew 0-0 at home against Jamaica and US, teams they supposed to be beating easily. They don't have a good record away from home and every point they lose at home is going to be affecting them badly.

yeah, he should be playing for Spurs. Just what we need. Mobile, moves intelligently, sniffs out all types of goals

If we could buy any striker, he would be very near the top of my list. His movement, intelligence and finishing ability is on another planet to our strikers. Pretty good in the air too.

European qualification for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Finals - combined table...

P0224_zps3958f867.png

P0225_zps040d63c2.png

Palace/Birmingham on.

Looking forward to seeing more of Bolasie, Williams, Morrison and Redmond.

Last edited:
Beautiful goal from Redmond, looks like a little gem.

We could do far far worse then him and Lennon as our right wing.

Mexican supporters will go apebrick if we sign Hernandez,
they truelly hate our club after the Giovani affair.

You cannot blame them. Don't think we treated Dos Santos the way we should have. We should have atleast sold him earlier when he couldn't settle down here.

Mexican supporters will go apebrick if we sign Hernandez,
they truelly hate our club after the Giovani affair.

most Mexicans i met when i was there didn't really like GDS because they thought he was a flash bastard who cared more about his image than the national team (which surprised me seeings as he had a great record for them) - so i doubt our popularity took much of a nose dive there because of what happened with him here

Back