• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

The main problem regarding Arsenals remaining fixtures compared to ours is that they will face a lot of teams that will have fudge all to play for:

Reading H
WBA A
Norwich H
Everton H
Fulham A
Man Utd H
QPR A
Wigan H
Saudi Sportswashing Machine A

WBA, Fulham, QPR and Saudi Sportswashing Machine are not easy away games on paper, but how much do they have to play for? WBA don’t have a realistic chance of European footie. I don’t expect Fulham to get soaked into the relegation dogfight. QPR might be relegated, when they face them. Saudi Sportswashing Machine? Nothing to play for

And how about the home game against Man Utd? They are likely to have won the championship, when they face them.

We will do very well to keep them behind us. As other posters have mentioned; to get top 4, we will have to keep Chelsea behind us.

well after tomorrow there is, but we could just be 7 points clear by then. Win it though and they are 4 with us having to travel to Stamford Bridge and the Britannia as well as hosting Emirates Marketing Project and Everton. Exciting times!

cheer up, and stop thinking about it so much. look at it as a good thing we have a buffer, it allows us some bad luck or a slip up, we'll still be right in there with a great chance. The others must feel immense pressure to keep the points total ticking. Look at liverpool today, it's over for them.
We look good away, last week we were bossing liverpool until walkers gaff. I don't get the feeling we're fragile this year. And I like the look of our last 4 games, inc being at home on the last day.

Then again if we just take it one game at a time we might be alright. Were capable of beating Fulham home, Swansea away then Everton home. We are.

Then Chelsea away head to head who knows. Have to wait and see.

It never transpires as you expect hence the old one game at a time adage.

The main problem regarding Arsenals remaining fixtures compared to ours is that they will face a lot of teams that will have fudge all to play for:

Reading H
WBA A
Norwich H
Everton H
Fulham A
Man Utd H
QPR A
Wigan H
Saudi Sportswashing Machine A

WBA, Fulham, QPR and Saudi Sportswashing Machine are not easy away games on paper, but how much do they have to play for? WBA don’t have a realistic chance of European footie. I don’t expect Fulham to get soaked into the relegation dogfight. QPR might be relegated, when they face them. Saudi Sportswashing Machine? Nothing to play for

And how about the home game against Man Utd? They are likely to have won the championship, when they face them.

We will do very well to keep them behind us. As other posters have mentioned; to get top 4, we will have to keep Chelsea behind us.

There is no way we're finishing ahead of Chelsea, no chance.

Definitely, I agree. There is a sad air of inevitability to it unfortunately but we'll see.

We have thrown points away, but I think its fair to say that other teams will feel the same.

The fact that we've thrown away 19pts from winning positions so far this season whilst the Scum haven't lost a game that they've taken the lead in does have a familiar ominous air about it but hopefully we can break the jinx this season and finish as London' top club for the first time since 1995 [-o<

oof. That hurts. Hope Gareth is feeling like finishing the season like Cristiano again.

Funny thing is, I am more confident about beating City and Everton then I am against the likes of Southampton and Swansea. We could potentially be 2 points behind Emirates Marketing Project by the time we play them, imagine that

Jesus Christ come on FFS!
We have lost once since November!!!
And a win tomm puts City in the mix with everyone! Three places for grabs. We must strive for second!

Funny thing is, I am more confident about beating City and Everton then I am against the likes of Southampton and Swansea. We could potentially be 2 points behind Emirates Marketing Project by the time we play them, imagine that

A bit like last season then, when we drew 1-1 at home to Wolves to leave us 2pts behind City.

Of course City are now within touching distance again which is another variable. While Liverpool are effectively out of the race for 4th Everton still have a chance, so they will be well up for it against us, but also Arsenal. They were great today versus city but lost Pienaar and Fellani for the Spurs match which was an unexpected bonus.

Good luck mate!

Who else you have?

Had Brentfors (last minute penalty), Bristol Rovers, Leyton Orient and a draw between Walsall and Crawley (two goals in last minute from Walsall to draw). £10 bet - my maximum.

I can cash in now at £190 but I think Manure will win.

Jesus Christ come on FFS!
We have lost once since November!!!
And a win tomm puts City in the mix with everyone! Three places for grabs. We must strive for second!

Would be hilarious if City finished 5th, but for the fact that Arsenal and Chelsea would also make top 4.

That was make or break today. A fine line between a do-able gap and a mammouth 7 points. They are down.

combine that result with the fact that southampton's result today has dragged themselves out of relegation battle too, its looks really bad for QPR today.
after today's fixtures, the question they will be asking themselves is "who is there to catch?"

Back