• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Arsenal fan:

"When you're in the Champions League ahead of us next year you can talk all the smack you want but when we're in the CL and you're in Europa it's unneeded throughout the entire game."

:lol:

Arsenal fan:

"When you're in the Champions League ahead of us next year you can talk all the smack you want but when we're in the CL and you're in Europa it's unneeded throughout the entire game."

:lol:

Defeatist, he should be saying IF not When. Given up on the Scum already has he :lol:

What I loved was seeing those empty seats 5 mins before the end and even earlier in the game where you could hear a minority behind their team singing and the vast majority moaning and groaning at each mistake. Fantastic to see them turn to their team and manager. It would be hilarious if Villa can compound this defeat!

I missed the game. How did Jack "better than Paul Gascoigne" Wheelchair play tonight?

Very good at times, clearly the most talented of the Arse gang based on tonight's game. I have to say I like him as a player, and fear he could become really, really good for them.

Unless he leaves for some other club in order to win trophies! ;)

Back