• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Music Thread ***

Please accept my condolences.
Felt like I had to be there. I've seen them twice before, first time was Knebworth in 96 but I was only 13 and stood near the back. Then again at Wembley in 2009 but I had a bit too much to drink that day and really can't remember much of the gig at all 🤣🤣 I'm 41 now and probably thought we wouldn't get to see them again so got a bit swept away with all the hype. And looking forward to it tbh.

Seen them loads of times, the best was at Manchester Apollo for the 10 years of Noise and Confusion tour. Im 50/50 on whether they should get back together but it will be great for the kids, stuff like this inspires people to pick up a guitar if nothing else. Its all over the press and socials, for a band which critics say are limited musically with their best stuff passed 20 years ago they certainly have the Country in their hands. there will be around £100 million spent on tickets lastnight and this morning alone.... crazy.

Felt like I had to be there. I've seen them twice before, first time was Knebworth in 96 but I was only 13 and stood near the back. Then again at Wembley in 2009 but I had a bit too much to drink that day and really can't remember much of the gig at all 🤣🤣 I'm 41 now and probably thought we wouldn't get to see them again so got a bit swept away with all the hype. And looking forward to it tbh.
I've been to a few of their big gigs, Wembley, Knebworth, Finsbury Park I do love them
Be great if I could get tickets today

Enjoy it when it rolls around, buddy! If you’re into them, and it brings back good memories of the 90s/00s, then I'm sure it’ll be a really great night.

Brought my tickets today
Easiest purchase I’ve ever done on Ticketmaster
Weird
Coldplay was harder to get (queue the abuse)
Either they have fixed the system or everyone what’s standing.

Brought my tickets today
Weird
No joy at all for me on Gigs & Tours and Ticketmaster
Still in the queue bit not even made it to the section to be told no haha

No joy at all for me on Gigs & Tours and Ticketmaster
Still in the queue bit not even made it to the section to be told no haha
You know that you can’t have multiple tabs up for the same sites?
My mates fallen foul on that
Said he tried every date with a different tab and the system doesn’t like that (possibly smarter than us as a technology)

Brought my tickets today
Weird

Did you buy them through the app or website?

I tried the app, and it kicked me at at 9. And have been say in a queue on the website since...

Enjoy it when it rolls around, buddy! If you’re into them, and it brings back good memories of the 90s/00s, then I'm sure it’ll be a really great night.
Cheers mate. All this buzz and excitement then the realisation that it's almost a year away 🤣 oh well hopefully Spurs provide some magic moments before then!

Brought my tickets today
Weird
Really? Everyone I know that are trying for tickets are struggling. From being kicked out altogether to being far from the front of the queue.

Back