• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Music Thread ***

Been on a Doors binge of late. Got given an MP3 cd with all the studio albums and loads of live bootlegs on. Outstanding the quality they managed to produced in such a short time. Another talent lost to heroin

[video=youtube;I0KY3NMCpuQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0KY3NMCpuQ[/video]

Kings Of Chaos Is Rocks Latest Supergroup

Guns n Roses, The Cult, Velvet Revolver drummer Matt Sorum has revealed Kings of Chaos is his new band and will make their live debut in Sydney, Australia for the Stone Music Festival.

Sorum tweeted today, “Okay the first concert of my new group Kings of Chaos April 20, Australia” and then “opening for Van Halen my new group Kings of Chaos April 20th Sydney”.

Kings of Choas may just be a highlight of the Stone Music Festival. They are the supergroup of supergroups.

As well as Sorum, Kings of Chaos is Duff McKagan (Guns n Roses), Gilbey Clarke (Guns n Roses), Joe Elliott (Def Leppard), Glenn Hughes (Deep Purple), Sebastian Bach (Skid Row) and Steve Stevens (Billy Idol).

They will play on the April 20 (420) date for the Stone Music Festival.

http://www.noise11.com/news/kings-of-chaos-is-rocks-latest-supergroup-20130221

Should be interesting, certainly right up my alley.

Not going to be short of a singer anyway ;)

A lot of people I have a lot of time for in that lot. And Joe Elliott.

Terrible name mind.

I have been listening to the heavy recently.

Didnt realise they been around a while - fudging awesome band. Underrated.

Best live albums?

The unbelievably decent ones.

I'll start it off with

61FCKPnXpdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Bill-Withers-Live-At-Carnegie-417109.jpg

Both fantastic albums. Give me some more on this level!

For anyone that likes The Coral (who, for me are the best band of their generation) the lead singer is announcing the solo record of James Skelly and The Intenders in an interview on XFM tonight

A combination for you;

Spurs-Chelsea in the Carling Cup final 2007 & Thirteen senses (Into the fire) - What a great song and video combination...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgKA09adN0s

\o/8)

On another note (What im listening to at the moment);

1) Travis - Sing
2) Blur - Girls
3) Verve - Lucky Man
4) Two Door Cinema Club - What you know
5) Moby - Extreme ways (Just watched the Bourne trilogy!)
6) Pet Shop boys - West End girls
7) Fat Larrys Band - Zoom
8) Big Mountain - Baby I love your way
9) Stranglers - Golden Brown
10) The Smiths - This Charming man
11) Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
12) Ace - How long
13) Toto - Africa

Just a selection of what i've listened to recently

Last edited:
Oh and destroy me all you want but i've bought two tickets to go see Michael Buble at the O2 Arena on the 4th July.

:-":)

Now, to just find someone to drag along with me...

Pearl Jam's Unplugged should be somewhere there

=D>

From this point on it doesn't matter to me how much you tinkle other people off on here (8-[), you're a legend for that comment.

I've actually got a Pearl Jam only iPod just for the car!

Best live albums;

Frank Zappa and The Mothers of Invention - You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore Vols 1-6

Has anyone got any good Hip Hop mixes or know a site where I can download some classics? Some funky sh*t not the gangsta type ;)

Just buy all of A Tribe Called Quest's albums.

That's all the jazz infused, funky beats, positive thinking Hip Hop you need right there my friend. :)

I have been listening to the heavy recently.

Didnt realise they been around a while - fudging awesome band. Underrated.

I bought 'The house that dirt built' last month, excellent album. particulary fond of track 6 'no time'.

[video=youtube_share;FrgbeL76U78]http://youtu.be/FrgbeL76U78[/video]

Oh and destroy me all you want but i've bought two tickets to go see Michael Buble at the O2 Arena on the 4th July.

:-":)

Now, to just find someone to drag along with me...

WTF man? he's the biggest c*nt in modern music.. and there's a number to choose from.

I would like to say thank you to Spurspinter1 for putting the Bonobo youtube vid earlier on this thread. I bought the black sands cd last week and I bloody love it.

Back