• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I wasn't trying to take the tinkle, I was just under the impression it was all scripted.

Yeh it's scripted but there's no way in hell they can get leaked plans of the outcome of an event like wrestle mania (although i'm still surprised you can bet on a scripted outcome tbh).

Anyway my bets for the weekend are:

John cena, Randy Orton and undertaker to win = ?ú25 pays out ?ú60.32

Arsenal, City, fulham and everton all to win = ?ú10 pays out ?ú61.07

31 Mar 2012 - QPR v Arsenal - Match Betting
Arsenal @ 4/7
31 Mar 2012 - Hull v Coventry - Match Betting
Hull @ 4/5
31 Mar 2012 - Charlton v Leyton Orient - Match Betting
Charlton @ 1/2
31 Mar 2012 - MK Dons v Brentford - Match Betting
MK Dons @ 10/11
31 Mar 2012 - Crewe v Northampton - Match Betting
Crewe @ 11/10
31 Mar 2012 - Swindon v Bristol Rovers - Match Betting
Swindon @ 1/2
Stake : ?ú8.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú204.12

31 Mar 2012 - Crystal Palace v Nottingham Forest - Match Betting
Draw @ 21/10
31 Mar 2012 - Bury v Tranmere - Match Betting
Draw @ 9/4
31 Mar 2012 - West Ham v Reading - Match Betting
Draw @ 9/4
Stake : ?ú6.77
Estimated Returns : ?ú221.67

Yeh it's scripted but there's no way in hell they can get leaked plans of the outcome of an event like wrestle mania (although i'm still surprised you can bet on a scripted outcome tbh).

I know nothing about Wrestling but I wouldn't be surprised if they do what some soaps do, i.e. give the actors scripts with different endings and only tell them/decide on the day which one to use.

Doncaster

15:15 Brae Hill

In a 22 runner field you pick out the 25/1 winner hahaha, was it just a shot in the dark, the horse had absolutely no form whatsoever

When youve got the luck youve got the luck, hope it keeps on for you matey

Same as last week, literally scanned down the list and whichever horse my eyes stop on. Saves about 30 minutes having to read through form on every horse. Did the same last week and had 3 placed horses at 18/1, 16/1 and 14/1. :lol:

Will be a very nice pay out if the last one wins too.

Same as last week, literally scanned down the list and whichever horse my eyes stop on. Saves about 30 minutes having to read through form on every horse. Did the same last week and had 3 placed horses at 18/1, 16/1 and 14/1. :lol:

Will be a very nice pay out if the last one wins too.

Think ive found my new method, the Dayo way haha

Back