• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Depends, if the odds were evens I could lay it for say ?ú800 and I would then win ?ú800 no matter the result. Depends how much I would want to guarantee, I could lay for ?ú400 and then would win either ?ú400 if they didn't score or ?ú1200 if they did. Obviously you need the bankroll to do this.

brick or bust. I've lost two of these bets this season by one team not scoring. One has to fall into place eventually.

Anyone know anything about Liga? Will Valencia take down Getafe today?

Getafe haven't conceded too many this season considering where they are in the league and Valencia are very hit and miss. Should be quite a close game, I don't think there will be many goals in the first half. I'm guessing it will finish 2-1 but not sure which way. I think it depends on whose up front for Valencia.

Is Roy a bookie, I can't remember? If so i have a question...

Are bet shops very low key with paying out on large bets or will they casually count out large amounts on the counter in front of everyone else in the shop?

Depends, if the odds were evens I could lay it for say ?ú800 and I would then win ?ú800 no matter the result. Depends how much I would want to guarantee, I could lay for ?ú400 and then would win either ?ú400 if they didn't score or ?ú1200 if they did. Obviously you need the bankroll to do this.

Odds are 11/10
?ú762 would cover you. Guaranteed win of ?ú838 either way.

Is Roy a bookie, I can't remember? If so i have a question...

Are bet shops very low key with paying out on large bets or will they casually count out large amounts on the counter in front of everyone else in the shop?

Yeah 11 years with BillyHill man and boy :)

Yeah don't make a big deal personally I count it out back then get my cashier to double check out the back. Certainly wouldn't want another punter I didn't know see me hand a wad over to anyone. Plenty of hand signalling and winking goes on :)

Gotta back the 'NO' option now for that game Dayo. As you say choose an amount your happy losing or winning and oppose your original selection.

Getafe haven't conceded too many this season considering where they are in the league and Valencia are very hit and miss. Should be quite a close game, I don't think there will be many goals in the first half. I'm guessing it will finish 2-1 but not sure which way. I think it depends on whose up front for Valencia.

I went in on Valencia at PK. If they win, I win, if they draw, I get my money back. I think that's a good bet.

Think if I ever won that much from a bookies I'd pick up my winnings from whichever branch of that chain is nearest to a branch of my high street bank and deposit it in my savings account straight away.

The bank it literally over the road. Anyway, I don't want to think about money I haven't won yet, will just make it that much more painful if it doesn't come in.

Any win of ?ú500+ I usually have it put back on my card. We say 3-5 days but it's usually 2. Saves you worrying about getting jumped!

Back