• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Had a dream last night that I was talking to a gooner who for some reason in my dream was a spurs fan.

Anyway, he was saying that he thought we had a chance when Adebayor scored first but it's a shame we went on to lose 3-1

I have £2 on us to lose 1-3 after adebayor scores first and £2 on us winning 3-1 with adebayor scoring first. (it was confusing that he is a gooner but talking like a spurs fan so I went both ways)

I thought I would share so you can all join me in massive winnings.

As per above

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal Emmanuel Adebayor - Arsenal 3:1 Odds: 70/1 Stake: 2.50 Possible Return: 177.50
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal Emmanuel Adebayor - Tottenham Hotspur 3:1 Odds: 90/1 Stake: 2.50 Possible Return: 227.50

For the same reason, I'm contemplating a treble of Aberdeen, Liverpool & Arsenal

Can anyone tell me why, when I'm logged out, my post carries the word 'm i n g e' at the top, as one word... ? And yet, that word is no longer there when I'm logged in?! I didn't type it so it seems a bit ridiculous.

Oh and let down by one goal again.... story of my weekend!! Wanted us to win but when we ****ed up, I was just unhappy that Aberdeen also ****ed up! :(

As per above

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal Emmanuel Adebayor - Arsenal 3:1 Odds: 70/1 Stake: 2.50 Possible Return: 177.50
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal Emmanuel Adebayor - Tottenham Hotspur 3:1 Odds: 90/1 Stake: 2.50 Possible Return: 227.50

Sorry :-#

lucky 31

Southwell

14:05 Shadrack
14:35 Carpincho
15:40 Waltz Darling

Wolverhampton

15:00 Crazee Diamond
15:30 Canon Law

Don't fancy our chances against Benfica but I live in hope and just had a browse as I wanted to find out what the bookies thought.

Think I might do a few 50p bets on the following

Spurs 3-0 @ 67.00 (WH)
Spurs 3-1 @ 41.00 (WH)
Spurs 4-0 @ 276 (PP)

Qualify in Extra time @ 126.00 (PP)
Qualify on penalties @ 226.00 (PP)

PP=Paddypower
WH= william hill

Paddypower was the only bookies I found that had a price for qualification on their site (admittedly I didn't look hard)

Treble - Wigan, Wolves, Alfreton Pays 6/1

BTTS 4 Fold - Plymouth v Chesterfield, Accrington v Morecambe, Forest Green v Grimsby, Aldershot v Kidderminster Pays 11/1

Drogba 1st Scorer, 12/1

Last edited:
Benfica 3 - 0 Odds: 12/1 Stake: 2.50 Possible Return: 32.50
Benfica 4 - 0 Odds: 25/1 Stake: 2.50 Possible Return: 65.00
Benfica 5 - 0 Odds: 90/1 Stake: 2.50 Possible Return: 227.50
Benfica 4 - 1 Odds: 25/1 Stake: 2.50 Possible Return: 65.00

Juventus, Benfica, FC Salzburg Stake : 10 Possible Return 44.59

So I started this champions league season with a £10 accumulator. Barca, Real, Dortmund, Atletico, etc, etc to qualify from their group.

Round of 16 I bet all the winnings on a Dortmund, Bayern, Barca, Real to qualify Accy. I now have just over £70 to bet on this round.

Thinking Bayern, PSG and Real? is PSG too risky?

[Edit] Two £35 accys, one not including PSG? [/Edit]

Last edited:
Back