• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Bet £25 on 1+ goals being scored tonight at stupidly low odds, so that I can back another in-play bet for 'free'.

My choice for the in-play bet is John Terry to score any time @ 9.5

Perhaps it's unlikely, but I have a feeling for him or Arteta to score any time. John Terry's odds means that, were he to score, I would get £200 back. I think I could live with that ;)

Now to just hope that we see at least one goal being scored!!

I was very tempted by Ozil and Terry until I saw the odds for Rosicky and Willain, they both look great value.

The odds for Willian are great, surprised how good they are. I think he's an excellent player, perhaps overpriced as he's yet to really make a big success of himself within the UK.

Only ever use Betfair and Paddypower these days. I have accounts with bet365/ladbrokes but not used either for years.

But the offer would give you a chance to have a free in-play bet, so you could go crazy with one of your bets, so whatever happens you could be ok. If you had wanted to put £100 on over 2.5 goals. You could have put £50 of that on Bet365 same bet and then had £50 free in-play bet, even if it does mean that you need to put the money upfront, and get a refund.

Still, I guess if you only use those accounts, I can understand you sticking with them.

What a load of ****e!! So I've lost £75 on stupid bets, trying to get free bets but costing me money, over the season!!

e/w lucky 15...

Kempton

13:25 Loose Chips
14:00 Green Flag
14:35 My Tent Or Yours
15:10 Long Run

Going to try and make £25 in to £250 within the next few days, will post this in the Betting Challenge thread but £25 on odds of 1.36 for Over 1.5 goals in Man U v Hull is my first bet.

Win/BTTS
Man Utd
Derby
£10 pays £168.75

BTTS
All 8 3pm Prem games
£5 pays £530.30

To win
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Villa
Blackburn
Bournemouth
£10 pays £110.25

Overs
Chelsea v Swansea over 2.5
Spurs v West Brom over 3.5
Villa v Crystal Palace over 2.5
Emirates Marketing Project v Liverpool over 3.5
£15 pays £285.86

Anytime scorers
Adebayor
Kozak
Negredo
£10 pays £142.60

Hull v Man Utd

BTTS
£7.50 @ 2.1

Graham anytime
£10 @ 5.82

Huddlestone anytime
£3 @ 10/1

Rooney 2 or more
£10 @ 8.8

Emirates Marketing Project v Liverpool

Over 4.5
£20 @ 3.7

Liverpool 2 or more
£15 @ 2.49

Navas anytime
£15 @ 6.52

my 2.5 comes in before HT

The odds for that were rubbish. I managed to get better odds in backing Emirates Marketing Project to score 2+ goals, and that bet has been won by half-time too. :D

Well done on your win though! Always good to get winners in here.

Back