• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Cheltenham Double £6.50 pays £45
1.05pm Standing Ovation, 3.15pm Balthazar King

WC Treble £6.50 pays £48
Portugal, Greece, France

Tuesday I put two golf bets on that I completely forgot about.

H. Stenson
£8 @ 11/1

Leading and playing superbly well, is the form player in the world at the moment, will get a major breakthrough win next year I've no doubt

£5.00
Greece v Romania
Kostas Mitroglou @ 11/8
Ukraine v France
Under 1.5 Goals @ 13/8
England v Chile
Over 2.5 Goals @ 4/5
Iceland v Croatia
Iceland or Draw @ 4/5

Pays 101

Reality tv bet time, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. :lol:

Rebecca Adlington
£10 @ 12.5

Portugal v Sweden
Sweden @ 9/2
Ukraine v France
Ukraine @ 9/4
Iceland v Croatia

Croatia @ 19/20

Total stake for this bet: £10.00
Potential returns: £348.56

Anytime scorers

Ibrahimovic
Rodriguez
Fletcher

£5 pays £161.00

A. Sanchez anytime
£20 @ 3/1

Last edited:
England v Chile
England to Score 2 or more @ 10/11
Portugal v Sweden
Both Teams To Score Yes @ evens
Greece v Romania
Greece @ evens

Total stake for this bet: £20.00
Potential returns: £152.73

Wow, I'm shocked to see that Sanchez was 3/1 to score any time. I'd definitely have had some of that! Sanchez is a great player.

Having some joy with correct score.

In matches with two teams who are far apart im backing the 0-0 on betfair before the game starts at high 20's then getting out in the first 15 minutes and taking a small profit.

On the other side im laying the 0-0 on teams that usually score but due to not wanting to be to exposed im only doing a maximum lay of 10 so not to be wiped out by and shock results. Is odd to see how quickly the odds on the 0-0 is changing in play on the exchanges.

Did the Swindon match today and to lay before the off was 12 on 0-0 but by the 30th minute it went down to 6.8 which is when i got on. Going to do this for the rest of the season and see how it goes but the few weeks i have been doing it it is looking good.

Cheltenham

£3 patent...

13:35 Sea Lord
14:10 Ted Veale
14:40 Kid Cassidy

15:15 Kashmir Peak
£5 e/w

Cheltenham

15:15 Kashmir Peak
15:50 Storm Of Swords

£5 singles/£2.50 e/w double
+ the other £5 e/w on Kashmir Peak