• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Went out before the horse I picked ran and completely forgot about it. Just checked and it won so not all bad \o/

ATR Get In! Challenge

D19:45 Amygdala
W20:00 Cant Change It
D20:15 Timeless Call
W20:30 Dubai Celebration
D20:45 Equation Of Time
W21:00 Icy Blue

30p trebles
30p fourfolds
30p fivefolds
20p accy

Damn, wish I'd backed Albert Adomah to score first... was thinking about it as had seen him tipped to score any time today after he has enjoyed a recent run of good form! One of those that you think about making and then kick yourself when it happens and you haven't backed it!

Has everyone seen this?
paddypower said:
Place a 5-fold or bigger ACCA bet on our English Premier League Win-Draw-Win markets for this weekend's matches and if the ACCA doesn't win, we'll give you your money back as a free bet on football. You can't lose! Maximum Free Bet £/€10.

Has everyone seen this?

Add a team to it and make the bet on WillHill and it's a better deal, in my opinion. More scope to pick your selections, not just trying to force a choice to comply with the restriction imposed that the games must be Premiership fixtures. You can pick any game throughout the World, that is covered by WillHill and it will count, I believe.

To win
Hannover 96, Albion Rovers, Wrexham

£10 @ 9

BTTS
Aston Villa – Everton
Brechin - Arbroath
Elgin – Annan
Inter – Verona

£10 @ 7

Good luck to everyone as always

Lets beat the bookies :)

£1 e/w lucky 15...