• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

every french league, italian league and german league game was overs and btts ;)

imagine a bet on that.

after winning £50 (pretty much even on spurs game) on Townsend anytime. going to stick that £50 on Copenhagen in play, returns £102.50

boom, 3-0 win.

Looking up!

Banked original £50 and going to put £52.50 on Atletico Mineiro to win. 0-0 at HT currently. Returns £118

YESS!! Atletico Mineiro won 1-0!!

Banked another £50. Might play about with the £68

Last edited:
Purely based on stats shown on bet365.

£68 on Deportivo Concepcion returns £140

--

Edit: - YESSSSSS!!! They won 1-0!! 77th minute winner. Withdrew £100.. so thats £200 withdrew tonight, not too bad!! I'm going to have to scout the markets and get this £40 up.

Last edited:
Once again basing it on Bet365 stats.

NY Cosmos (0-0 after 43 minutes)
Cienciano (0-0 at HT)
The Strongest (0-0 at HT)

£40 returns £335

Berbatov 1st Scorer, 7/1

Fulham 2-0, 16/1

Marouane Chamakh & Draw 2-2, 120/1

Darren Bent & Fulham 2-1, 40/1

Dimitar Berbatov & Fulham 2-0, 50/1

Last edited:
Palace 3-3 Fulham
£5 returns £335

Berba to score and Fulham win
£10 returns £60

Darren Bent first scorer and Fulham win
£10 returns £130

Scott Parker and draw
£5 returns £300

Steve Sidwell first player to be booked
£5 returns £80

Palace to win and both teams to score
£10 returns £60

Looks like Berba to score and Fulham win is the only one thats going to come in.. £15 profit tonight then. I'll take that.

BXIOuGEIgAAf_RM.jpg:large

WHO DOES THIS.

Dont think i'd ever stick £1000 on a game where id be relying on both teams scoring to be fair, not that brave!!

£10 free bet

22 Oct 2013 - Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund - Match Betting
Tip It
Arsenal @ 6/4
22 Oct 2013 - Schalke 04 v Chelsea - Match Betting
Tip It
Chelsea @ 5/4
22 Oct 2013 - Swindon v Walsall - Match Betting
Tip It
Swindon @ 4/5
Stake : £10.00
Estimated Returns : £91.25

BTTS - Arsenal - Dortmund, Schalke - Chelsea, Preston - Bradford, Crawley - Port Vale, 11/2

5 Fold - Peterborough United, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Rochdale, Morecambe, Hartlepool United, 30/1

Last edited:
Ok lads, big horse racing time now in oz, lots of European horses over for the big races now. If you have any opinions on the following please let me know ( I won't hold you to it if they turn out to be donkeys ! )

Mount athos. Melbourne cup 2 miles
Simenon. Melbourne cup 2 miles
Mull of killough. Cox plate 1 and 1/4 miles
Side glance. Cox plate 1 and 1/4 miles
Dandino. Melbourne cup 2 miles
Fiorente. Ex euro horse, maybe runs both
Voleuse de coeurs Melbourne cup 2 miles

Just to point out, the pace will be up, ground looking good or dead at worst so need to have a turn of foot when needed !

No pressure lads

Just to put myself up there ! Simenon looked good in the warm up this week, chapple-hyam bigging up mull of k !

Any help greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Back