• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Hull v Huddersfield
Hull @ 10/11
Dundee v Inverness CT
Inverness CT @ 4/5
Leicester v Derby
Leicester @ evens
Aston Villa v Tottenham
Tottenham @ 11/10

Total stake for this bet: £10.00
Potential returns: £144.33

\o/

Just a shame Mourniho done his usual and sat back on 1st half 2-0 lead otherwise my "To win both Halves" bet would have come in.

Very nice win for you!

I'm annoyed about Mourinho's tactics, they were up against Swindon FFS!!

I had Chelsea -2 as part of an accumulator. Had Chelsea scored another, I would have won £77 from £5 accumulator. Chelsea let me down.

Yet another reason why I hope we thrash them at the weekend....as if I needed any new reasons!!

Saturday's game ...BTTS and a Spurs win is 17/4.......BTTS and them win 22/5. Both worth a few quid imo. Can see both scoring and i don't think it'll be a draw personally.

Tranmere v Stoke
Anytime Goalscorer J Pennant @ 5/1
Man Utd v Liverpool
Anytime Goalscorer L Suarez @ 6/4
Birmingham v Swansea
Anytime Goalscorer W Bony @ 11/10

Total stake for this bet: £5.00
Potential returns: £157.50

Dundee United v Partick
Dundee United @ evens
Livingston v Motherwell
Motherwell @ 8/15
Hearts v Queen of the South
Hearts @ 8/11
Falkirk v Aberdeen
Aberdeen @ 5/6

Total stake for this bet: £18.00
Potential returns: £174.80

Tranmere v Stoke
Handicap Betting Stoke (-1.0) @ 6/4
Birmingham v Swansea
Handicap Betting Swansea (-1.0) @ 17/10
Man Utd v Liverpool Money-Back Special
Handicap Betting Man Utd (-1.0) @ 7/2

Total stake for this bet: £5.00
Potential returns: £151.88

Tranmere v Stoke
Tranmere @ 5/1
West Brom v Arsenal
West Brom @ 11/4
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Leeds
Leeds @ 4/1

Total stake for this bet: £1.00
Potential returns: £112.50

Right sorry i did not post this at the start of the week but i had a ban so could not access.

Anyway i went with the gut and got it spot on today with tony martin first and wiggins second very nice to.

So now i feel more confident for prediciting saturday, froome first and gilbert second. Not keen on froome as a person but with 7 British cyclists around him he should take it and i think gilbert is coming back into some form.

There appear to be patterns in football. One such pattern appears to be that a side who have been thrashed very rarely get thrashed in the following game. Usually, the team rallies and at worst loses the game by a close margin.

Napoli's odds were too skinny tonight for my liking.

I only put 50p or £1 on a 10 team accy to make the evening interesting but ive found there is always one odds on that will **** you over. BTTS is becoming my usual bet given the above.

Chasing money last night - put £100 (was betting with past winnings) on Real Madrid to score 2 or more goals in the match (made the bet just before half time (0-0) ). Watched the rest of the game. Elche equalised 1-1 in the 90th minute. Last kick of the game corner awarded 93 mins. Pepe pretends to get felled - penalty !! Went to bed in a state of pleasant shock !!

Had a bet on tonight:

£1.50 accumulator on:

Feyenoord, Atletic Bilbao, Inter Milan, Villarreal and a draw between Montpellier and Rennes

if it comes in, it returns £33.

And to think that the £1.50 was a free bet from WillHill, could be good!!

Newmarket

14:10 Zurigha
14:40 Penitent

Worcester

14:20 Spanish Optimist
14:50 Wings Of Smoke

Back