• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Are you guys trying to make money?

I mean the ONLY option if you want to be a winning player, is to make SINGLE bets.

Betting is and always has been a bit of fun for me. Nowadays I only usually bother with a couple BTTS or over 8/10 folds of a weekend.

You've got a problem when you start doing £100+ a game - unless of course you are wedged right up and then there's no point anyway in my humble opinion.

I use bankroll management, betting from 1-5 units depending on how sure I am on a given bet. 1 unit set to 1% of my roll.

Just got an email from betfred, i have £320 in my account which is odd because i not used it for years. Nice though, going to put 100 on an arsenal win, if we win i don't care if we lose i will make some money.

Do not come in this thread often as i tend not to bet to much anymore, most of my bets go on betfair can not actually remember my last bet. Used to do pretty well laying on the horses 4/5 years ago.

BTTS
Chelsea v West Brom
Everton v Reading
Barnsley v Bolton
Blackpool v Bristol City
Stevenage v Colchester
Walsall v Shrewsbury
Bristol Rovers v Burton
Southend v Rotherham
£10 pays £651.15

To win
Real Madrid
Stoke
Sunderland
£10 pays £156.75

Mixed Overs
Everton v Reading over 2.5
Swansea v Saudi Sportswashing Machine over 2.5
Real Madrid v Barcelona over 3.5
£17 pays £104.35

Team to score 2 or more
Sunderland
Wigan
Barnsley
£10 pays £147.84

Over 3.5
Real Madrid v Barcelona
Wigan v Liverpool
Spurs v Arsenal
Villa v Emirates Marketing Project
£10 pays £397.03

BTTS - 14/1
Southampton vs QPR
Swansea vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Barnsley vs Bolton
Yeovil vs Tranmere
Bristol Rovers vs Burton

19/1 Treble

Cardiff
Sheff United
Barnet

Last edited:
Betfair can be a pain sometimes.

Telling me the odds haven't been matched then by the time I alter the odds and try the bet again the original goes through so I have twice as much on #-o
Benzema better score now.

Real Madrid v Barcelona

Over 3.5
£25 @ 2.52

Real to score 3 or more
£10 @ 4.88

Benzema anytime
£30 @ 3.15

Villa anytime
£20 @ 3.3

Wigan v Liverpool

Over 3.5