• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

The bet that let me down on Thursday was 3 team goals and an overs, the overs let me down so took it out. If I drop to two, one will still let me down.

£330 won thanks to Man Utd winning.
£80 won thanks to Man Utd double chance when 2-1 down.

I'm going to see what the games are like tomorrow to see if I'll bank this just yet.

£330 won thanks to Man Utd winning.
£80 won thanks to Man Utd double chance when 2-1 down.

I'm going to see what the games are like tomorrow to see if I'll bank this just yet.

The game isnt finished yet mate !!!

Dont get ahead of yourself !!! haha

I came in here after seeing marky has posted and I knew he was going to say that, although I did expect the "dont count your chickens" line.. I'm confident now though, Fergie won't have it!

I came in here after seeing marky has posted and I knew he was going to say that, although I did expect the "dont count your chickens" line.. I'm confident now though, Fergie won't have it!

Its true though, games can change for the worse with 5 mins of injury time to be added, I never plan what im going to do until the whistle has blown

Well done guys. I'm £30 up with my treble all riding on city scoring two or more tomorrow. 3-2 win for us will do nicely.

How much did u put on 3-2 at 18s mark?

That's why I like goal bets so much. You can have a treble of teams winning right up until the 90th minute before one screwing you over.

Back