• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Might as well push my luck...

Fakenham

16:40 Sublime Talent
17:10 Bach On Tow

?ú10 singles
?ú20 double

Got my ?ú40 back already and now stand to win another ?ú500 if the last one wins. [-o<

Good effort Dayo, very nice win on a sunday..

I had the 1st and 2nd in the golf so a nice payout also although nowhere near yours

Quality, with a bit of luck the weather will be like this so they will have minimal clothing on!

The only racing I've got coming up is the July Cup day at Newmarket on 14th July. Black Caviar is entered to run, so hopefully she will run! I think that if she wins at Royal Ascot she won't run, a bit like Star Witness last year. Another Australian horse who was meant to be the bollox, didn't win at Ascot so stayed over for the July Cup, didn't win that either....

I hope you get to see Black Caviar run mate. She is an absolute Rolls Royce of a horse, in her 21 wins over here I don't think I have seen Luke Nolen take the whip to her once and she has beaten some very good horses. Not sure we will ever get to see Black Caviar v Frankel as they seem to be pushing Frankel up a distance or two. I think Black Caviar would take 1600m max whereas Frankel is going up to 1800m - 200m. Shame as I think it would be the best race seen for a long time anywhere in the world. (although I suspect Dubai/Singapore or Hong Kong may offer some ridiculous amount of money to get them to run over 1600m)

today's horsey picks...

Leicester

14:00 Hoppys Flyer
14:30 Intimidate

Kempton

14:15 Pira Palace
14:45 Grey Seal

Caravel, should be running at Ffos Las Tuesday next week. My uncle is on holiday that week but will be driving from Skegness on the Tuesday just to see it run then driving back.

I try and go for e/w horses. Was going to throw in Oneladyowner in the 19:10 but at 7/2 I swapped it. They're all a bit on the optimistic side anyway tonight.

Lucky 15 - 30 mins

Dark Ages 15:00
Efistorm 15:20
Fortieth And Fifth 15:10
Daneside 15:30

I've gone for some e/w horses

?ú0.50 e/w

Back