• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Manager Sack Watch

Even though his first game at Spurs was Bolton at home?

Not officially it wasn't. Harry had been appointed manager the night before and gave the team talk but Clive Allen and Alex Inglethorpe took charge and selected the team for that game iirc

Mancini gone at end of season if they fail to win the league and/or don't get out of the CL group. You heard it here first.

Its the ideal job for Mourinho - money to operate and a chance of the CL in a third or fourth country. If he was win it with Real his job in Spain is done and the possibility of winning it with City would be perfect.

Not officially it wasn't. Harry had been appointed manager the night before and gave the team talk but Clive Allen and Alex Inglethorpe took charge and selected the team for that game iirc

I agree that he was not officially manager and hadn't completed the formalities. However, I think 'Arry did take over from Inglethorpe and pick the team etc. At least that was how it was reported.

thank GHod, they spent a lot of money in the summer and have really struggled. Harry is heavily involved with bournemouth and would be great to see him take over at least for a bit. cant see it happening though

It might happen, at least as caretaker. I would be a nice touch for 'Arry to help out the club where he started. It would be like a part-time job as he would cut out the four hours commuting he had at Spurs.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/oct/04/harry-redknapp-bournemouth-manager

West Brom 2-0 up already. Have the bookies stopped taking bets on Hughes yet? What are the odds for 2 points, 8 games?

Must be looking a good bet although probaly not good odds any more. They are home to Everton next week.

Another manager likely to be gone by Christmas is Lee Clarke. Huddersfield are in the playoff spots, while he's got Birmingham just outside the relegation zone.

How about Owen Coyle at Bolton?

Only 19th in the Championship

Think he is on the brink too

Amazing isn't it? remember when he was going to be the next England manager, etc, etc? You feel that neither he, or Bolton, ever got over the Muamba situation...

Coyle had Wheelchair, Sturridge, Lee Young-Pyong and an invigorated Stuart Holden in his side at various times. Two of those fudged off back to their parent clubs, and two of them got injured for what seems like a decade. Couple that with the sale of their only decent defender (Cahill) and their financial woes, and I'm not surprised Bolton struggled. Mourinho would have struggled there.

Alan Green at Sports Direct Arena for BBC Radio 5 live

"Presumably Mike Ashley checked if there are get-out causes in the eight year contract? This is not Alan Pardew's fault, but his side are being comprehensively outplayed."

Speculation on a manager's job with almost eight years remaining on his contract. Is this a record?

Let's worry about ourselves shall we before we start casting dispersion on Rodgers and Liverpool?
If things look bad for them they look bad for us too considering we're only above the on GD
5th from bottom.
Every comment aimed at Rodgers can apply to AVB so I'm not going to marvel on their demise just yet!

Can we start casting dispersion on Rodgers now?

Back