• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New Kit?

My son wants a kit or 3 to train in.
Looking on DHGate dot com their search function is still laughably bad.
I'm hardly getting any hits for Spurs or Tottenham or Hotspur or Kit or even Soccer Jersey or combinations thereof.
I'm getting a few hits with kulusevski jersey (!!)
Wife says I can't get the white home kit as it is too hard to wash.
I don't like the sky blue Coventry one.
So I want to get the green one, seems it hasn't been released yet on official site.
I can find the shirt in small but not the shorts or socks.
Frustrating.
Refusing to pay Spurs the extortionate cost on the official site.
Grr.
OK, decide to order the green shirt in small for my son.
Try to pay, site fails.
Try again, seem to succeed.
£16.71
Will update when/if it arrives.

I'm hardly getting any hits for Spurs or Tottenham or Hotspur or Kit or even Soccer Jersey or combinations thereof.
So I want to get the green one, seems it hasn't been released yet on official site.
Frustrating.
Grr.
Try to pay, site fails.
£16.71

Any of the training kits available?

Frustrating.
Grr.
Try to pay, site fails.
£16.71
I’ve got my kids stuff only via https://www.enjoyfball.com
Quality is brilliant

I’ve got my kids stuff only via https://www.enjoyfball.com
Quality is brilliant
Nice site, thanks. I see a lot of them say "Thai Quality" which I presume means slightly less quality than the others listed.
A couple of windbreakers there I've never seen, although $50 is a lot for a shell suit.

Edit - I see there is the normal version and the player version, the latter of which is skin tight and thus you have to size up. Presumably it is better quality, for ~$3 more

Nice site, thanks. I see a lot of them say "Thai Quality" which I presume means slightly less quality than the others listed.
A couple of windbreakers there I've never seen, although $50 is a lot for a shell suit.

Edit - I see there is the normal version and the player version, the latter of which is skin tight and thus you have to size up. Presumably it is better quality, for ~$3 more
I’ve got the players version of the away kit
It’s two sizes up you need imo
Quality is same as club level in the shop

Thai quality are usually better than the one's from China

That pic above says it's the cost of an Adult Home Kit. But it's not, it's the price of the non-elite men's home shirt.

Of course, no one has to pay anything they don't want to, and if the club can get away with it, which presumably they can, then fair enough. But it doesn't mean the prices for kits aren't extortionate nowadays.

I made my first order through "The Gate" and it took about six weeks to arrive. I ordered two sizes bigger, as many suggested and it is odd that the home kit is far tighter than the third. The luck of the draw, maybe. Also the Nike tick on the third kit is vertical, not horizontal, which I'm sure is an error.

I made my first order through "The Gate" and it took about six weeks to arrive. I ordered two sizes bigger, as many suggested and it is odd that the home kit is far tighter than the third. The luck of the draw, maybe. Also the Nike tick on the third kit is vertical, not horizontal, which I'm sure is an error.
6 weeks !!! the seller I use is no more than 10 days from when the order is processed

Is one the players version, and the other the replicate?

I got the players version, and regret it, a lot tighter around the gut..
6 weeks !!! the seller I use is no more than 10 days from when the order is processed

I think for some it depends on when you order. They probably ship stuff out in big batches, so you could get lucky and get on at the end for a quick turn around, or a long wait if your one of the first.

I've seen loads of people mention the Nike tick is vertical on the 3rd kit for all teams.

Here, I Googled it:

Nike will introduce a special Upside Swoosh on the 24-25 club third shirts, which will be promoted with the slogan "Together We Rise". Now we have images of all Nike 2024-2025 Elite Team third kits.

I do think the cost of shirts is disgusting - especially as there are 3 of them, two versions and they come out annually. But I will say this.

We have a lot of fans who do not attend games. So what are you putting into the club? so buying a shirt every season whilst watching spurs on tv helps to make our team better. I know its going to be an unpopular opinion and I get it. They are disgusting prices. But if you think of it like that then it makes it more palatable.

I do think the cost of shirts is disgusting - especially as there are 3 of them, two versions and they come out annually. But I will say this.

We have a lot of fans who do not attend games. So what are you putting into the club? so buying a shirt every season whilst watching spurs on tv helps to make our team better. I know its going to be an unpopular opinion and I get it. They are disgusting prices. But if you think of it like that then it makes it more palatable.

Tend to agree with you, its like the old saying YER PA YS YER MONEY OR TAKES YOUR CHOICE.

Being a "foreign fan" I can't attend a lot of games, I want to , but can't, so I try to support the club financially in other ways, only buying official merchandise and through the club shop as often as possible, subs to spurs play, etc.
We do what we can, as small as it is it all helps and as sad as it is I do get a good feeling from doing it.
Generally I think the clubs prices are OK but I do agree with you that shirt prices are too high.

Back