• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nations League

Kandi1977

George Hunt
Norway thrashing Slovenia, and Haaland becoming Norways all time top scorer. The previous record has stood since 1937! Haaland now with 34 goals in 36 games.

Pickford is done I think. Makes mistakes game after game but covers it up with the odd great save once a month. What's he doing there?

When keepers decline it always happens so quickly. Remember how David James, Hart, Robinson etc all fell off

This England team is begining to remind me of the so called golden generation team under Sven. Lots of hype but failing to prove it on the field.

Did anyone watch the game? Intrigued to know what happened,

Looks like Carsley selected a lot of the popular fan choices, but started without a recognised number 9. Saying that, Solanke got the assist, and we lost the game when there were 2 strikers on the pitch.

Looks like Carsley selected a lot of the popular fan choices, but started without a recognised number 9. Saying that, Solanke got the assist, and we lost the game when there were 2 strikers on the pitch.
Looking at the lineup was enough for me to chuckle. The team looked unbalanced and the players picked was funny.

Carlsey dissed Greece with that lineup. He had only one 'solid' midfielder in Rice. He selected Cole Palmer to play next to him with Saka and Gordon on the wings. Your forwards were Foden and Bellingham so no striker despite Solanke and Watkins being available. Your defence had Colwill. That is all I needed to see to start laughing. I don't get what he was playing at but man, it was funny.

Greece had 3 cancelled goals.

I was flicking in and out for the first half.
We looked awful and should have been at least 2 down

Someone mentioned that with Kane out he decided that Watkins would not be best against a low block as he needs space so Carsley tried to get fancy with a whole load of attacking midfielders instead.. probably backfired and cost him any chance of the job though. Greece could have had 5 last night!

Pickford needs to be binned for a start, he was horrific
Has been for sometime. He's terrible playing out from the back and makes awful decisions. He's like an old school keeper that's been left behind by the evolution of modern football.

Norway thrashing Slovenia, and Haaland becoming Norways all time top scorer. The previous record has stood since 1937! Haaland now with 34 goals in 36 games.

We even played pretty well! I'm not going to be stupid and say Ødegaard isn't a good player, but he hasnt exactly set the national team on fire. Nusa was incredible again. I feel a bit sad every time I see him now thinking we could've got him.

But but, that’s why Southgate was such a failure, wasting all that attacking talent.

:p

Back