• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nabil Bentaleb

AmpleSpitefulAmericangoldfinch.gif

lol at Ulloa

both players should've been sent off. u-vulva or what's his name initiated it with that forehead plant.

that said leicester were playing rough all round the pitch, the ref didn't get a hold of the game.

AmpleSpitefulAmericangoldfinch.gif

lol at Ulloa

Bentaleb had another poor match and was fortunate not to get red carded for that incident. This is why you should not trust the inexperienced youngsters too much. You need someone more experienced to lead our midfield now.

Bentaleb had another poor match and was fortunate not to get red carded for that incident. This is why you should not trust the inexperienced youngsters too much. You need someone more experienced to lead our midfield now.

You obviously wrote that before Gerrard got sent off today. Changed your mind yet?

This, as far as I can remember, is the first time Bentaleb has lost his head like that since breaking into the first team. 28 league starts for us, another 6 cup starts for us, 7 starts for Algeria in international tournaments. All this at 19 and 20 playing a fairly competitive style deep in midfield.

He obviously has to continue his learning process, but his temperament seems about as spot on as I've seen at that age. Automatic starter for me.

Oh. And "another poor match"? How many is that since the new year? 2? 3? Starting just about every game he's been available for... How many other players in our team have that few poor matches?

Bentaleb is one of the most mature players we have. Really. I trust the guy more than I trust Verts when it comes to showing decisiveness and leadership in a crunch situation.

The fact that he's only 19 (and will be 19 even at the end of this summer) is even more astounding given that maturity he possesses. I don't even think he was particularly off the mark giving Ulloa a little shove - while somewhat dangerous, it did also show him that he couldn't take his bullying antics too far. Worth the risk, and would have been an acceptable risk (in hindsight) even if he did get sent off.

Yup, whilst it's good to see young Bentaleb play with some fire in his belly he does need to learn how to react to such provocation in a more controlled (cynical) manner if he wants to help Spurs get the better of masters of the dark arts such as Costa next time we're in a cup final.

The guy is going to be immense. Get someone next to him to compliment him and we could have a fantastic midfield. If we got schneiderlin... :(

Back