• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mens fashion...

Time to update this thread.

Firstly, a shoe review:

Moreschi shoes - A.Ma.Zing. Wanted a pair for a while and as my favourite Boatengs were wearing out I took the plunge and bought a pair on reccomendation without being able to try them. They are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn and look the part too. Mine are designed with crinkled leather on the bit that tends to wrinkle when you wear them so they'll look just as new in a couple of years. Can't reccomend them enough.

Prada trainers - Leave well alone. They look very nice, but one short trip up Vesuvius and back and they're pretty much destroyed.

Now for the latest purchases. Just got an email from TK Maxx and was quick enough to get to the website before everything sold out. Managed to get a Marc Jacobs winter coat and a Westwood jacket/waistcoat for not a lot more than £500! I'm now like a child at Christmas waiting for them to turn up. Will give more details tomorrow if I get back early enough to pick them up from the office.

Now for the latest purchases. Just got an email from TK Maxx and was quick enough to get to the website before everything sold out. Managed to get a Marc Jacobs winter coat and a Westwood jacket/waistcoat for not a lot more than £500! I'm now like a child at Christmas waiting for them to turn up. Will give more details tomorrow if I get back early enough to pick them up from the office.

Just looked on Tk Maxx website, picked up a pair of Kurt Geiger shoes for work reduced from over £100 to £39

Good call that site, some decent stuff, most surprising as the store near to me is basically nothing more than a jumble sale at times

The website lists what is in stock all over the country and what is still in the warehouse - very little of the "Gold Label" stuff gets to the stores now.

Can be a little disappointing though as they don't stock check very well - I've ordered things online before and when they went to despatch it turns out that they've been nicked. If that happens with these items I'll be very angry.

A TK Maxx just opened up near me ten minutes walk away. I went in there the other day. Some lovely stuff bunch the experience was a bit weird.

People were like scavenges lookin for food and anythin that wasn't wearable was just chucked to the floor. Very strange experience.

Time to update this thread.

Firstly, a shoe review:

Moreschi shoes - A.Ma.Zing. Wanted a pair for a while and as my favourite Boatengs were wearing out I took the plunge and bought a pair on reccomendation without being able to try them. They are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn and look the part too. Mine are designed with crinkled leather on the bit that tends to wrinkle when you wear them so they'll look just as new in a couple of years. Can't reccomend them enough.

Prada trainers - Leave well alone. They look very nice, but one short trip up Vesuvius and back and they're pretty much destroyed.

Get some great bargains on suits from TK Maxx

A TK Maxx just opened up near me ten minutes walk away. I went in there the other day. Some lovely stuff bunch the experience was a bit weird.

People were like scavenges lookin for food and anythin that wasn't wearable was just chucked to the floor. Very strange experience.

I went to one of the flag ships in London (Oxford / Regent st one)

Oh my GHod

It was like I was on a different planet

TK Maxx is too stressful........my idea of hell!!

You can pick up some bargains but it's too overfacing with row upon row of cloths packed onto the rails.

Massive one here in Leeds.

Are they all skinny fit?

I have MASSIVE legs, so I really struggle with jeans!

Any recommendations for men with huge calfs guys?

Ye. I've got massive calfs. Seven for all mankind tend to be a great fit. Gstar as well are pretty good!

Gonna have to get another pair of these;

Blackspot.jpg

Coolest shoes in the world IMO. Love, love, love 'em.

You get a share in the company when you buy a pair.

Now I've been in my job over 12months I get away with wearing my old pair at work with some all saints chords = happy.

Bought the first pair three and a half years ago with the intention of wearing them to our wedding, but the misses was having none of it!

Last edited:
Back