• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Match ratings - FK Partizan ***now with added Bentaleb!***

milo

Jack L. Jones
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TUy6w8iXeD1ZK6DMoKYUeSUIrum--WYv-gJwmPal11w/viewform?embedded=true" width="760" height="3000" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

Summary of responses

Re: Match ratings - FK Partizan

Lloris - 7

Naughton - 5
Chiriches - 6.5
Vertonghen - 7
Davies - 6.5

Lamela - 7.5
Stambouli -7
Dembele - 6
Lennon - 7

Paulinho - 6.5
Soldado - 6.5

--

Bentaleb - 6.5
Kane - 6.5
Winks - 10

I gave all decent marks except Soldado who was awful yet again

He looks a broken man! Sometimes players just don't click at clubs sadly we r that club for him.

Everyone gets 5 for the first half and 6.5 for the 2nd.

Too many chances wasted, it was such a Spurs performance. Chelsea will have a field day if we play like this. (Yes I know tonight's team won't play against Chelsea, but u get my point)

He looks a broken man! Sometimes players just don't click at clubs sadly we r that club for him.

Everyone gets 5 for the first half and 6.5 for the 2nd.

Too many chances wasted, it was such a Spurs performance. Chelsea will have a field day if we play like this. (Yes I know tonight's team won't play against Chelsea, but u get my point)

Biggest worry for me at the moment is the guy in charge of it all. 2 Lucky sending offs aside we would be in relegation trouble, this is not a settling in period any more, we are nearly at xmas.

I do not like the chopping and changing of coaches and want Poch to stay but getting someone as inexperienced as him shows because he is trying to do to much to quickly and we are in real danger of a very serious situation developing.

Biggest worry for me at the moment is the guy in charge of it all. 2 Lucky sending offs aside we would be in relegation trouble, this is not a settling in period any more, we are nearly at xmas.

I do not like the chopping and changing of coaches and want Poch to stay but getting someone as inexperienced as him shows because he is trying to do to much to quickly and we are in real danger of a very serious situation developing.

What is Poch trying to do too quickly? At the end of the day despite clearly not having all the personnel he wants and trying to embed a new ethos/style into the club we are a couple of points off the top 4 and cruising in the EL. I suggest our head coach whilst not bullet proof is far from the biggest of our worries....

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

That goes for 90% of the league this season, there is a bigger gap between fourth and first than there is between fourth and twentieth.

7 - Stambouli, Soldado, Lloris
6 - Naughton, Verts, Chiriches, Davies, Lennon, Lamela, Kane, Bentaleb
5 - Paulinho, Dembele

Soldado 7? Really?

7 and a -2 for the misses

He works hard does everything right but it's like juju or something unexplainable that prevents him from scoring. But he is inching there bit by bit.

7 and a -2 for the misses

He works hard does everything right but it's like juju or something unexplainable that prevents him from scoring. But he is inching there bit by bit.

I want him to succeed, I want all our players to succeed, but I just don't see it with this guy.

I' m with dta here would really like to see him banging them in but just dont think it is gonna happen for him. I made a reply in the omt along the same lines. My theory is that as soon as I usually say a player doesn't look like scoring in a million years they score. For all his hard work and movement he does not look like he can put the ball in the net.

Soldado and Lamela put in huge shifts

- Really feel for Bobby, I think he had a good game, bar the awful misses (don't know what to say), really don't understand why Poch took him off, unless he starts Sunday.
- Best game I've seen from Lennon for a while, he helps us shape and work wise.
- Naughton also had a good game except for one big error
- Usual save from Lloris to keep us in it, actually was a little better in his distribution today

Concerned about Poch, still feels like we are having problems upping the tempo, no idea what our formation far less 11 will be.

Nonsense.

Last edited:

But you'll know he becomes a legend at the next club he goes to...haha. Stepping stone.

Lamela was the clear standout for me today. His work rate was immense and his skill on the ball and use of it was impressive. Some lovely touches. I particularly like his link up play with Lennon (something that was noticeable from the beginning of pre season). Also delivered some very good corners, even if we had no aerial threat in the box.

Stambouli was excellent for the most part but he was worryingly exposed by an alarming lack of pace when they countered on a few occasions. Maybe that's why Poch has used him so sparingly thus far?

Lennon had a really good game too. Not the Lennon of old, skinning full backs. But working his nuts off and contributing to some fluid attacking play with some great touches and intelligent use of the ball.

Of those who failed to impress, Dembele was the worst culprit for me. Far too often slowed down our play and failed to make or even see passes that could have hurt Partizan.

Lamela was the clear standout for me today. His work rate was immense and his skill on the ball and use of it was impressive. Some lovely touches. I particularly like his link up play with Lennon (something that was noticeable from the beginning of pre season). Also delivered some very good corners, even if we had no aerial threat in the box.

Stambouli was excellent for the most part but he was worryingly exposed by an alarming lack of pace when they countered on a few occasions. Maybe that's why Poch has used him so sparingly thus far?

Lennon had a really good game too. Not the Lennon of old, skinning full backs. But working his nuts off and contributing to some fluid attacking play with some great touches and intelligent use of the ball.

Of those who failed to impress, Dembele was the worst culprit for me. Far too often slowed down our play and failed to make or even see passes that could have hurt Partizan.

Agree with most of it, I thought Lennon was the key reason why the game opened up . He provided the width and carried the ball into attack quickly to start the defence scrambling.

And I've seen enough of Lamela to predict that he is going to be our next star.

Back