• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Martin Ødegård

Training with Liverpool this week (nutmegged Joe Allen too, according to super interested Norwegian media), which is his favourite team. Has also visited Real Madrid this fall. Looks like the kid could end up in a big club as soon as this winter - will be interesting to see how that goes.

Still hope he chooses Ajax though.

Rumours now saying he'll be training with **** next week. Certainly hope he doesn't end up there, that would mean I'd have to dislike him.

Apparently off to Bayern Munich, German TV reports. The kid turns 16 tomorrow, and is then old enough to sign for any club.
Maybe we should hijack the deal? Straight swap for Paulinho...? 8-[

Good luck to him. Must have the world at his feet right now, capped by his country, star in the making and now joins the best club in world football.

If he was Brazilian he'd have been hailed as the next Pele crossed with Zico and Garrincha

Ze germans have a great training culture, and he'll be learning from the best. They have a pretty though regime tough. A friend of mine signed for Hertha Berlin back in 1999. He was a CB, and after a while there the manager asked how he was adapting, and if he had any friends in the team now. He replied that, yes he had some friends and was doing fine. The manager then says: You shouldn't have any friends in the team! You're a CB. They should be afraid of you! :lol:

All but confirmed he's signing for Real Madrid today, according to reports.
First ever Norwegian player there. Bold move, will be interesting to see how he develops.

All but confirmed he's signing for Real Madrid today, according to reports.
First ever Norwegian player there. Bold move, will be interesting to see how he develops.
Interesting indeed. It can either make him or break him. Training with the best is obviously a plus, but he will only get game time in Castilla. Training with the next best AND playing IMPORTANT games in front of big crowds can be equally beneficial for a young players development. I really think he should have opted for Ajax.

Interesting indeed. It can either make him or break him. Training with the best is obviously a plus, but he will only get game time in Castilla. Training with the next best AND playing IMPORTANT games in front of big crowds can be equally beneficial for a young players development. I really think he should have opted for Ajax.

I saw an Article about Bony who trained with Liverpool and had chance to stay, years ago and he was like "whoa too good for me, I won't cope" so went away to develop his game and came back stronger, probably a lot to be said for that.

I saw an Article about Bony who trained with Liverpool and had chance to stay, years ago and he was like "whoa too good for me, I won't cope" so went away to develop his game and came back stronger, probably a lot to be said for that.

I'm sure he said that just to be polite - probably looked at the dross and the one-man team that is/was StevieMe and thought better of it.

ronaldo.jpg

Looking pretty happy! :)

Attachments

• Ødegård 1.jpg
    Ødegård 1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 4
Good luck to him developing his career at Real Madrid and getting game time. But seeing as Kaka couldn't I think this guy will waste away. Hopefully he puts 95% of his wages towards a pension and doesn't spend it all on Strongbow or whatever it is 16 year olds do these days.

Back