• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch 2015/16

He's an awful manager. Same trajectory at West Ham, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and CPFC - start well built on bull brick and then fail miserably.

charlton as well

he's entertaining and he can sort a club out in the short term, his recruitment is questionable though, his teams get worse the more he adds to them

What do you think of the Moyes rumours?

Can't see it happening but you never know. Better than McClaren, not great but can't see us attracting anyone better in our position and given said person has to work for Penfold the clown and Ashley.

Can't see it happening but you never know. Better than McClaren, not great but can't see us attracting anyone better in our position and given said person has to work for Penfold the clown and Ashley.
Enter Tim Sherwood....

He might be just what the doctor ordered. A bit boring and defensive but from where I am sitting that is probably just what you need. Especially the 2nd bit.

Or if you want to torpedo your own club you should all get behind Sherwood as your new manager.

He's an awful manager. Same trajectory at West Ham, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and CPFC - start well built on bull brick and then fail miserably.

Pardew is like a much lesser version of Mourinho imo, in that he's a tiresome pr1ck and the players eventually stop responding to his methods.

4 years at Saudi Sportswashing Machine though. Just about all of those 4 years under difficult circumstances with the owner, fans etc. At some point wasn't he the second longest serving manager in the PL or something? Are his methods any more short lived than other managers that carousel their way between jobs in England?

If my googling is accurate Saudi Sportswashing Machine were 10th in the table when Pardew himself decided enough is enough with this and left for Palace. Can't exactly say this has strengthened Saudi Sportswashing Machine? The trajectory of the club was much better with him than after he left. Had Pardew left earlier there's a very good chance Saudi Sportswashing Machine would have gone down last season.

Palace have been poor in the last couple of months, but a lot of clubs have poor runs. Pardew's poor runs are longer than some managers, but if he keeps his job I could easily see him both keep them up this season and do a decent job bringing them to mid table next season. That's not a poor trajectory for a Palace that were 18th when he took over 14 months ago. In fact keeping them up somewhat comfortably twice after taking over in that situation can hardly be seen as a bad trajectory? They probably need no more than a win and a couple of draws from their remaining 9 games to stay up.

All of this while playing decent football too. And developing some good players into quality players.

I think Moyes would be a great manager for Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Saudi Sportswashing Machine would be a great fit for Moyes.

"I'm delighted to be here, Saudi Sportswashing Machine is a massive club, biggest one I've managed in my career, we can win the title if the owner is prepared to invest"

108121633_football_305708c.jpg

Well worth a listen this. Michael Walker author of 'Up There : The North-East, Football, Boom & Bust' talking about Mike Ashley and Saudi Sportswashing Machine on monday.

I can't believe the amount of penny pinching he's done regarding things like complimentary tickets for staff. Especially considering they are failing to fill the stadium.

Back