• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Loic Remy - questions

Generally speaking one would think these well paid, famous people would be able to get all the consensual sex they would ever desire.

Unless of course consensual sex doesn't do it for said people.

In which case I hope they too get raped - in jail.

I really do think these guys should get anonymity before they found guilty or innocent. Very easy to throw mud at someone, obviously we have no idea whether he is innocent or guilty at this stage.

Because anonymity wouldn't work in a case involving a premier league footballer. Like super injunctions don't work.

Last edited:
I really do think these guys should get anonymity before they found guilty or innocent. Very easy to throw mud at someone, obviously we have no idea whether he is innocent or guilty at this stage.

Agreed. If your accused and are acquitted, it still sticks with you for the rest of your life.

Generally speaking one would think these well paid, famous people would be able to get all the consensual sex they would ever desire.

It's not completely uncommon for people to do stuff they've later regretted while under the alfluence of incohol, especially if it's someone famous. Not saying that's the case here.

Way to Ched Evans your career.

Glad it's QPR potentially having to write off £8m, rather than us potentially having to write off £18m if Redknapp had got his way.

Last edited:
Way to Ched Evans your career.

Glad it's QPR potentially having to write off £8m, rather than us potentially having to write off £18m if Redknapp had got his way.

Can you not fudging leave out the Redknapp brick....

Just for once, eh?

Really, really, fudging boring. Especially given that the topic is of a completely unrelated and more than somewhat serious nature.

Indeed - for every Ched Evans and Marlon King there's a Dave Jones and Quinten Hann.

If guilty and he gets a standard 5 years, he's going to be 32 by the time he gets out, so it really will be career over.

don't always work - we have no idea how many are in place really :eek:

We do. The media tell us about them every so often, as the media need to know who not to talk about they have to be told who has taken out the super injunction.

Which is likely how people work out what it's for in the first place.

Bill's talking about super super injunctions!

I'm pretty sure they'll be things that the press would be in brick for even reporting that they can't report on something...or something.

Bill's talking about super super injunctions!

I'm pretty sure they'll be things that the press would be in brick for even reporting that they can't report on something...or something.

This. The storm over the injunctions leaked by SueMae two years ago highlighted this to be the case

There was a sex assault allegation against Alex Ferguson while he was in South Africa many years ago. Always wondered what happened to that case.

Last edited:
dude, the weakest joke ever LOL

sad.gif

Back