• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

LMS 15/16 - Champion: jts1882

Cheers @Seedy Ron @Jordinho - i don't think you have much of a standard to live up to tbf :oops:

I'll give you my choices now, though tbh i'll probably find time to log in from time to time knowing me

Emirates Marketing Project
Chelsea
Tottenham
Palace
Arsenal

As far as I can tell, you all ballsed it up this week mostly by picking Spurs, and round 3 is over with no LMS. Consider yourselves all to be failures. Or if I'm wrong consider me to be.

Anyway, results from that round and so far, jts miles out in front:

liN5yhb.png

Round 4, first fixtures:

CBAABvb.png

@billyiddo has already gone for Chelsea.

I'll go Man Utd.

@billyiddo @Jordinho @King of Norway @DublinSpur @jts1882 @El Guepardo @galeforce @LemonadeMoney @afsoc4life @Ade's folks are ok really @alekaras @Gazza Dazzla @glorygloryeze @Lost Mango @Pirate55 @glasgowspur @Seedy Ron @elyid @inkpenspur

As far as I can tell, you all ballsed it up this week mostly by picking Spurs, and round 3 is over with no LMS. Consider yourselves all to be failures. Or if I'm wrong consider me to be.

Will you people ever learn?

I picked scum, bluescum and liverscum. None of them won.

I reckon Manure this week.

I forgot about this, the alert thing didn't seem to work for me, I would have gone city for what it's worth! Nevermind!

This week I'm going Utd.

OK, Chelsea this week. The have to win sometime, right? And if they don't... I'll be too busy laughing to be worried about LMS.

I forgot about this, the alert thing didn't seem to work for me, I would have gone city for what it's worth! Nevermind!

This week I'm going Utd.
Sorry Gazza, I blame Billy - I copied the tags from his post. I didn't put the fixtures up til last Friday, so was all a bit short notice.

You would've been LMS with Emirates Marketing Project too, never mind though eh? ;)

Sorry Gazza, I blame Billy - I copied the tags from his post. I didn't put the fixtures up til last Friday, so was all a bit short notice.

You would've been LMS with Emirates Marketing Project too, never mind though eh? ;)

Copying tags don't work mate, got to type them individually each time - should have mentioned it before...

Game 4 week 2

Still alive after week 1: @billyiddo @DublinSpur @jts1882 and @glorygloryeze

Boxing Day Games (1500 ko unless stated)
Stoke v Man Utd (1245)
Villa v West Ham
Bournemouth v Palace
Chelsea v Watford
Liverpool v Leicester
Emirates Marketing Project v Sunderland
Swansea v West Brom
Tottenham v Norwich
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Everton (1730)
Southampton v Arsenal (1945)

Rest of us already out (or didn't play, so out): @Jordinho @King of Norway @El Guepardo @galeforce @LemonadeMoney @afsoc4life @Ade's folks are ok really @alekaras @Gazza Dazzla @Lost Mango @Pirate55 @glasgowspur @elyid @inkpenspur

Back