• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Leicester v Tottenham Hotspur OMT ***

You’re missing the fact that this is not a one off. This happens regularly. Far too fudging regularly for a team coached by Conte with the quality of player we have (yes there are obviously issues but we are 100% a better team than Leicester)
Back off a little, when you get a coach like Conte, you need to get the player of similar quality he has had success with. Enic could have invested more but didn't and are paying the price for it.

This level of performance is not a one-off, which is Conte’s fault.

It was clear in December the quality of our back line was not good enough. Lenglet didn't enhance us. If you concede 3 goals you're not going to win many.

Is there a question for Paratici to answer? I am sure if we could have signed a top quality LCB we would have, but its no good signing more average players.

We did upgrade at RWB, at least on paper!

Back off a little, when you get a coach like Conte, you need to get the player of similar quality he has had success with. Enic could have invested more but didn't and are paying the price for it.

Conte is underperforming. There's no excuse for being as brick as we are defensively when playing the way we do.

I would really laugh my ass off if we get a draw. So for that to have any chance of happening. I'm off. Because quite frankly I will be super annoyed if I watch the 4th go in at 4:48pm

It was clear in December the quality of our back line was not good enough. Lenglet didn't enhance us. If you concede 3 goals you're not going to win many.

Is there a question for Paratici to answer? I am sure if we could have signed a top quality LCB we would have, but its no good signing more average players.

We did upgrade at RWB, at least on paper!

If CB is our weakest position, why do we play 3 of them and leave them completely exposed by just 2 midfielders?

It’s so obvious that we need to try something different. But…we won’t. Not until the inevitable happens and Conte decides it’s all too much hassle, and will make sure he looks the good guy when he leaves.

Back