• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

830203982.jpg

I've have heard that the club was founded by an Englishman - hence the St George's flag element of the cub badge. No idea if true. Nor if this is a genuine kit.

Some what true but not completely.

The first president of Barcelona was an Englishman called Walter Wild who also played for the club. The reason for St. George's cross being on the crest is that St. George is also the patron saint of Catalunya as well as England and neighbouring Aragon.

Some what true but not completely.

The first president of Barcelona was an Englishman called Walter Wild who also played for the club. The reason for St. George's cross being on the crest is that St. George is also the patron saint of Catalunya as well as England and neighbouring Aragon.

St George was born in Israel very near to where Ben Gurion International Airport is now situated.

The former Soviet state of Georgia is named after him and he is also the patron saint of many other countries and cities around the world.

:ross: at "hardman" Wheelchair.

One can only assume those players will be going then, regardless of form?

Does the £90 include shorts and socks?

I haven't bought a 'full kit' since I was, like, 11.

Also, no change shorts? you'd expect navy shorts to make an appearance if there's a clash with another team.

:ross: at "hardman" Wheelchair.

One can only assume those players will be going then, regardless of form?

GHod he looks like a chav, surely someone present must have said something. Wow just makes English football like an even bigger joke that we promote ourselves in a thuggish manner.

GHod he looks like a chav, surely someone present must have said something. Wow just makes English football like an even bigger joke that we promote ourselves in a thuggish manner.

At least when Friedel posed in an imposing manner for our kits last season, I was genuinely scared.

Does the £90 include shorts and socks?

I haven't bought a 'full kit' since I was, like, 11.

Also, no change shorts? you'd expect navy shorts to make an appearance if there's a clash with another team.

£90 for an "Authentic" shirt, it's a very American model seen in NFL and NHL etc. The same shirt the players wear for £90 with "cooling technology" or £60 for an inferior shirt that looks the same.

Either way they can **** them both sky high, I like my grey away shirt from 1996.

EXCLUSIVE: England to wear one-off YELLOW kit at World Cup in homage to hosts Brazil

By Gethin Shirtie

Fans are set for a World Cup shock with England releasing a Brazil-style third kit… to be worn in just ONE match!

Three Lions supporters are already weighing up whether to buy the latest home and away strips that were released on Monday.

Now Sportsmail understands that Nike are set to release a 'limited edition' strip that will make them look just like the host nation.

As you can see from our exclusive pictures, England stars Adam Lallana, Steven Gerrard and Daniel Sturridge have already modelled the new kit.

article-2593515-1CBC5A0100000578-800_634x417.jpg

The bright yellow design is identical to Brazil's World Cup kit, complete with traditional blue shorts and white socks.

But Sportsmail can reveal it will only be worn by the players ONCE!

That will be in the final - and potentially decisive - group game against Costa Rica on June 24.

Boss Roy Hodgson would only sign off the shirt for that clash as it is the group match he is most confident of winning. England's other games are against Italy and Uruguay.

An FA insider told Sportsmail: ‘If we want to play like Brazil and win like Brazil, we should start looking like Brazil. This could be a masterstroke.’

It can also be revealed that England will only reconsider wearing the strip again if they go all the way to the final.

And if they were to play Brazil – which could happen if one of them finishes top of their group and the other finishes runner-up – England would astonishingly wear yellow in the final.

This is down to a little-known FIFA rule that dictates the host nation must wear their away kit if there is any clash in the World Cup final.

The FA’s controversial decision has echoes of the England rugby team choosing a new all-black strip to wear in New Zealand for the 2011 World Cup.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2...YELLOW-kit-World-Cup-homage-hosts-Brazil.html

£90 for an "Authentic" shirt, it's a very American model seen in NFL and NHL etc. The same shirt the players wear for £90 with "cooling technology" or £60 for an inferior shirt that looks the same.

Either way they can **** them both sky high, I like my grey away shirt from 1996.

disgrace

Back