• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Be interested to know what stocks are like for anyone in the UK but away from London. Mainly from getting an idea on how our popularity might be continuing to grow.

Was in Exeter in launch day but didn't see any shirts in Sports Direct. Up in Barrow now, and there are Arsenal shirts (not sure if different this season), Chelski, but no Spurs. Some spurs memorabilia like pint glasses though.

paxtonwolf - you seen any on the shelves in Wigan?

Was in Norwich before the kit launch and there were some old kit stock (got hold of pair of white shorts, happy with that :) ) and plenty of Spurs fans out and about so I imagine they are well stocked though.

Be interested to know what stocks are like for anyone in the UK but away from London. Mainly from getting an idea on how our popularity might be continuing to grow.

Was in Exeter in launch day but didn't see any shirts in Sports Direct. Up in Barrow now, and there are Arsenal shirts (not sure if different this season), Chelski, but no Spurs. Some spurs memorabilia like pint glasses though.

paxtonwolf - you seen any on the shelves in Wigan?

Was in Norwich before the kit launch and there were some old kit stock (got hold of pair of white shorts, happy with that :) ) and plenty of Spurs fans out and about so I imagine they are well stocked though.

I dont actually live in Wigan, only work there. Live a few miles down the road in Warrington, but no doubt it will still be the same old story...hunt the Spurs shirt.
You go into the local Sportswear shops, and you still get Chelsea and Arsenal along with the obvious Merseyside and Manchester quartet, but we do well to see a shop with a Spurs shirt in.

Cup sponsor announced:

BRscda4CUAE9W7p.jpg

The fact it is red will no doubt kick up an embarrassing brick storm. Personally I just think it looks brick. Like a Sunday team sponsor.

Looks terrible.

This better be bringing in some decent wedge.
There was I waiting on the cup kit hoping it would have Invested again so as not to buy the HP logo shirt :( that's frigging disgusting. Who the hell are AIA?

Waiting to see the 3rd kit now. Navy blue please

Holy moses what the feck is that.....the club expects someone to pay £50 for that and with that on the front.....are they taking the tinkle or what. Surely thats a training top or something.

We be getting £85 million soon and they still scratching around for more dosh. Embarrassing.

Guys, I know red is bad. But the goons have had white, and blue on their shirts so I really dont see the problem!
Red is bad but the logo looks crap. Also for me the red thing is not just about it being a gooner colour its because it looks crap on our colour scheme.

The goons may well use white and blue but that's because they have now incorporated it into their damn badge. Makes them appeal
To all the French I think ;)

FFS, Tottenham.

Just fudge off.

Will you never learn?

Haha its laughable really. I've never heard of them and I'll go ahead and assume the rest of the American market hasn't either. To me it just says A I A for some reason on our shirt..

Haha its laughable really. I've never heard of them and I'll go ahead and assume the rest of the American market hasn't either. To me it just says A I A for some reason on our shirt..

I guess that's why they went ahead with the sponsorship. A bit more brand recognition for them.

Looks naff though. Their logo needs a makeover as it has nothing at all distinctive about it.

Edit: From their website that isn't even their logo. Strange.

Last edited:
Back