• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Billy White on COYS on our new shirt sponsor:
Sponsor will be Hewlett Packard. Unsure of how long a contract.

Edit: Apparently HP bought Autonomy last year.. I'm confused

On 18 August 2011 Hewlett Packard announced that it would purchase Autonomy for US$42.11 per share, around $10.2B.

So it would make sense that HP took over the sponsorship BUT I thought people said the Autonomy contract had now expired?

Do you think they have agreed a short term contract as a stop-gap until we can find and agree a bumper new stadium/shirt deal?

Supposedly Automomy was a disastrous purchase for HP and it cost them billions of dollars due to how badly mismanaged Autonomy's finances were.. I doubt HP have any loyalty to us.

This is the current HP logo....

hplogofacebook2012.jpg

Under Armour/Pony, Hewlett Packard, signing an ageing top striker, a flying winger who is miles more influential than any other player.....its 97-98 all over again

Under Armour/Pony, Hewlett Packard, signing an ageing top striker, a flying winger who is miles more influential than any other player.....its 97-98 all over again

Could be worse. At least its night a bright red Mansion logo. Or Thomson one for that matter. HP i can deal with. Would have preferred Investec. That looks mint on our shirts.

Logo looks great in my view. If we could change it to navy (which you can, most clubs do) it'll look brilliant.

Logo looks great in my view. If we could change it to navy (which you can, most clubs do) it'll look brilliant.
Agree, would look good in navy. TBH though, most logos will be a step up from Aurasma.

Me saying that will obviously mean they'll re-sign for a further 10 years.

Back