• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Does anyone find it pretty pathetic we've had certain under armour products out of stock since Xmas which are still to this day out of stock.

Major fudge up by UA / Spurs.

They were sold out of most youth sizes for the home kit before Christmas. You'd think that they might realise that it might be a popular item at that time of year. The fact that they didn't even replenish stocks after Christmas meant that they missed out on significant revenues. And my godson didn't get a Spurs shirt this year.

Ridiculous how they keep on fudging up in this respect. Doesn't seem to matter who our kit suppliers are.

Major fudge up by UA / Spurs.

They were sold out of most youth sizes for the home kit before Christmas. You'd think that they might realise that it might be a popular item at that time of year. The fact that they didn't even replenish stocks after Christmas meant that they missed out on significant revenues. And my godson didn't get a Spurs shirt this year.

Ridiculous how they keep on fudging up in this respect. Doesn't seem to matter who our kit suppliers are.

Same here. Couldn't get my kids shirts this year.

How can they go half a season without running off another batch?

Same here. Couldn't get my kids shirts this year.

How can they go half a season without running off another batch?

Maybe it had something to do with the bit that said that they had designed our kit for the 2013/14 season already by December. So maybe they just ceased production on the the current campaign's kit?

I cant believe we have not seen next seasons already. Surely this has to be down to levy. I cannot imagine that anyone is buying the current shirt anymore so why not just get it out for us to buy at the start of the summer for a change. Im desperate to see us get our blue shorts back.

i feel we still don't do enough kit merchandising globally - not the made in china trinkets, but the real club matchday and training kits. levy should think more about this end of the business.

I hope one of the kits is yellow.

I'd love to see something like this again

ea12bcb6-36e9-4128-88a4-bc8d49d61347.633546529440000000.jpg

Maybe it had something to do with the bit that said that they had designed our kit for the 2013/14 season already by December. So maybe they just ceased production on the the current campaign's kit?

I cant believe we have not seen next seasons already. Surely this has to be down to levy. I cannot imagine that anyone is buying the current shirt anymore so why not just get it out for us to buy at the start of the summer for a change. Im desperate to see us get our blue shorts back.

If that is the reason then someone needs to be fired. The lost revenue for half a season of children's kit sales must be fairly significant, so having none in stock really is a major fudge up. Can you imagine something like that happening at Utd?

I brought this on ebay today, want to find out Ginola's agent, ask if he will sign it then get it framed as he is my fav ever Spurs player, anybody know ???

$T2eC16d,!yME9s5qIGLfBRUy-UBQP!~~60_12.JPG

I brought this on ebay today, want to find out Ginola's agent, ask if he will sign it then get it framed as he is my fav ever Spurs player, anybody know ???

$T2eC16d,!yME9s5qIGLfBRUy-UBQP!~~60_12.JPG
I once sat across the aisle from him on a flight back to London from Nice. He'd already gone to Villa by then. Two dippy old birds couldn't get enough of indulging themselves with him. He was ever the gentleman, but I think he enjoyed talking to me about his time at Spurs more! Signed my boarding card as we disembarked. Still have it tucked safely away amongst my most treasured possessions. Wish I'd had that shirt my in hand luggage!

Back