• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

JT - Captain. Leader. Legend. Qunt

Re: John Terry retires from England duty

In my opinion the worst thing he ever did was give tours of the chelsea training ground for money saying that money was going to charity and then kept it.

You should never lie about charity, but he is just that sort of guy, and to think they made him england captain. We will always be crap but we could have at least had the moral high ground.

Did that charity thing really happen? If so, wow, he has someone stooped even lower with me and I didn't realise that I had any lower levels for him to have stooped to.

If the FA find him guilty, I wonder how long he will be banned for. I think that the FA set a precedent with the Suarez case last year and it will be difficult to issue a shorter ban to Terry.

Did that charity thing really happen? If so, wow, he has someone stooped even lower with me and I didn't realise that I had any lower levels for him to have stooped to.

Yes it did, he came out and said the was some confusion. Quite why him or chelsea were accepting money for tours of the training ground i do not know, thought that sort of things was for competition winners and the sort. Crappy human being who played for an appropriate club.

So glad we never had people like him at tottenham or i would have had to come out and say i disliked them. What gets me is how chelsea fans stand up for him even though he is a ****.

In my opinion the worst thing he ever did was give tours of the chelsea training ground for money saying that money was going to charity and then kept it.

You should never lie about charity, but he is just that sort of guy, and to think they made him england captain. We will always be crap but we could have at least had the moral high ground.

Yes indeed, the dirty thieving slag...

There's no way he would've made the plane to Brazil the rate he's deteriorating. Just jumping before he suffers the embarrassment of being dropped, ban or not.

Terry is a great footballer and a superb captain for both club and country. I am very pleased by his decision to retire as an England player.

Massive massive cnut.

Disgrace of an excuse for a human being.

Best result since 1966

Disgraceful way to treat a Jules Rimet winner, though.

1966.jpg

I wonder if he even knows what untenable means.

I heard he was laughing off the situation with friends last night, telling them his lawyer has mugged off the FA because he's already got more than 10 caps as captain anyway.

Would love Rio to get called up.. just to rub salt into Terrys wounded ego.

Caulker should be called up to.. the best under 23 defender I have seen in years.

Back