• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

just checked, they did, Vorm played out most of final season with Swansea, Tremmel was given the last game of the year, I guess because he had done well when he played and he had announced he wouldn't be renewing his contract

Anyway, I have proved with choosing the one fixture that he didn't play in and therefore made my point by making the stats fit my argument. :) That's what everyone does with stats isn't it.

Lets get back on topic.. Vorm is not good enough for a top 5 side.

Take away Valdes and now Begovic, Vorm has to be the best back up out of the rest in the prem?
Only Begovic, Valdes and Ospina compare to him as far as back-up GK's goes. Valdes will be gone though and not sure whether Ospina will stay either. Not sure what we are worriedabout really.

Only Begovic, Valdes and Ospina compare to him as far as back-up GK's goes. Valdes will be gone though and not sure whether Ospina will stay either. Not sure what we are worriedabout really.

Its like " chicken licken" said, " the sky is falling in " ;)

Not much point in discussing Hugo Lloris as a Spurs player anymore, chaps. The BBC 'experts' are already including him in their strongest United teams for next season:

Bastian Schweinsteiger: Man Utd are taking a 'gamble'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33494019

Interesting how De Gea is still in there, too. Meaning they consider it likely that Lloris will leave Spurs but it's obviously unthinkable that anyone would want to leave United.

Why don't they just stick to line-ups that actually exist at the club? That way, if any more transfers take place they can knock up another five-minute article talking about it.

Not much point in discussing Hugo Lloris as a Spurs player anymore, chaps. The BBC 'experts' are already including him in their strongest United teams for next season:

Interesting how De Gea is still in there, too. Meaning they consider it likely that Lloris will leave Spurs but it's obviously unthinkable that anyone would want to leave United.

Why don't they just stick to line-ups that actually exist at the club? That way, if any more transfers take place they can knock up another five-minute article talking about it.
Otamendi in there too. Bit cheeky to say the least.

Come on now it's UTD. They are one of the few clubs in this country allowed to have decent players. We should be glad that a team like them wants to constantly strip us of our best players, hell we should just give them the title already as it really is what they deserve without even kicking a ball.

The English media should accept the fact ManU are history ! They should stop living in the past and accept the fact Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project will dominate the PL for the next 10 seasons or so !

The English media should accept the fact ManU are history ! They should stop living in the past and accept the fact Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project will dominate the PL for the next 10 seasons or so !

Not a chance. Far too soon.

The media are still obsessed with Liverpool and apart for the dying flare of past glory that was Istanbul they have been more or less irrelevant for 25 years.

The English media are mostly UTD, Liverpool and Arsenal fans though. Just watch that lot on Sky on Saturday.

The English media are mostly UTD, Liverpool and Arsenal fans though. Just watch that lot on Sky on Saturday.

there is a fair Spurs representation in the media I think....Crooks, Ghoddle, Jenas off the top of my head

Back