• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Said it before and will say it again, I have a very strong feeling Lloris will leave this summer.
He's an excellent keeper, clubs will be interested in him, he'll want to be playing at the highest level and winning things. I think he'll be one of a few big name departures this summer.

Said it before and will say it again, I have a very strong feeling Lloris will leave this summer.
He's an excellent keeper, clubs will be interested in him, he'll want to be playing at the highest level and winning things. I think he'll be one of a few big name departures this summer.

30M then get in Marshall.

Because we didn't get beat 6-0 5-0 and 3-0 to west ham under avb?

Your point is that because we got beaten badly under AVB this season Lloris couldn't possibly be unhappy with what Sherwood brings to the club as our manager?

Doesn't make sense to me. Then again it seems that whenever someone is critical of Sherwood someone will somehow see it as a defence of AVB and vice versa.

Because we didn't get beat 6-0 5-0 and 3-0 to west ham under avb?

I don't think that has any relevance at all to what he's saying. He does sound very much like he's saying that Timmeh ****s up the week's good work on matchday.

So because of these comments we now assume he will be sold. More of the loser small club mentality at Spurs. He's only been here two years. And I suppose after next season it will be Erikssen.

I should be used to it by now but I'll be really fooked off if we let him go. With the state of our back line the last thing we should be doing is letting a world class keeper slip away. Bollox to the money, build a team Spurs, don't sell one.

30M then get in Marshall.

Buying keepers on the back of one good season at side battling relegation isn't a very good idea. Yes, he's played some blinders when it comes to making saves, but there are other qualities that are far more important.

There's some rubbish on the internet this morning about a swap with City for Joe Hart.

The Season isn't even over, the Transfer Window isn't open, but the silly season with the Press tapping up our players has begun. Probably be like this until 1st September.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/25/manch...hugo-lloris-in-exchange-for-joe-hart-4709079/

Emirates Marketing Project ‘want Tottenham’s Hugo Lloris in exchange for Joe Hart

Emirates Marketing Project are targeting a summer swoop for Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris – with Joe Hart set to go in the opposite direction, according to reports in France.

French newspaper L’Equipe believe Lloris is ready to quit White Hart Lane, with the club set to miss out on Champions League football for another season.

And they say City could be the French stopper’s next destination, with Manuel Pellegrini ready to offer Hart in exchange for Lloris.

Hart has had an inconsistent season for the Citizens, missing multiple games before Christmas following a succession of errors.

But despite fighting his way back into the side in the second half of the campaign, Pellegrini is still said to be unconvinced by the England international and would be willing to offer him to Spurs in order to seal the arrival of Lloris.

I don't think that has any relevance at all to what he's saying. He does sound very much like he's saying that Timmeh ****s up the week's good work on matchday.

My point is these defeats happened under avb as well, so it is more likely he is talking about the season in general

Your point is that because we got beaten badly under AVB this season Lloris couldn't possibly be unhappy with what Sherwood brings to the club as our manager?

Doesn't make sense to me. Then again it seems that whenever someone is critical of Sherwood someone will somehow see it as a defence of AVB and vice versa.

No my point is he is probably talking about the season in general, within which with two managers with different styles we have has some humiliating results.

i'd rather have Gomes in nets than Hart next season, by quite some distance

Gomes made mistakes because he'd lose concentration, Hart makes mistakes because he's not very good

Buying keepers on the back of one good season at side battling relegation isn't a very good idea. Yes, he's played some blinders when it comes to making saves, but there are other qualities that are far more important.
He has shown what he has in his locker. Maybe trying to sign big named players is where we go wrong?

Hart is a good keeper to be fair and he's looked solid this last while after a horrendous start. To turn around his season which was pretty embarrassing points to a strong character. That to me is a plus point but Hugo is the better of the two, so no.

No my point is he is probably talking about the season in general, within which with two managers with different styles we have has some humiliating results.

So thus he can't be pointing a finger at Sherwood as metalgear speculated?

I don't see that at all.

Back