• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Highlight of our season?

I really thought Lamela will become an instant success for us. Didn't know anything about him before we bought us. But the media really made us believe he will perform better than Bale.

I have to say beating United away, even though everyone's done that this season. Personal highlight was being over for a few games during x-mas, I thought we played a very good game against (a very poor) Stoke. Really enjoyed that match. Our away record this season, not including against the top 4, has been very good - so surely some sort of highlight, I think.

For me personally:

Winning at OT for the second time in a row.

Going to Goodison, great day out, match wasn't great, but fans were brilliant.

Puncheon's penalty miss, WHL celebrated like it was a goal for us.

Christian Eriksen.

Siggy against Southampton. I nearly jumped through the East Stand roof.

Being at Sheriff game and seeing Lamela score! Beat that!

last minute winner away to Cardiff......great goal, great celebrations
fh5KWv5.png
article-2426898-182C2B9300000578-970_634x390.jpg
images

Vertonghen's expression. :ross:

I've changed my mind. It was just now watching Everton demolish Arsenal.

In the end though the highlight is going to end up being Ledley's testimonial. I'm even reneging my boycott on giving the club any money for that (it's going to charity anyway I guess).

Lamela's performance against Sherif in the EL.

Beating Man U away again, although that has been slightly tarnished as everyone has done that.

But the biggest highlight will be the final whistle on the last day of this season. Miserable season that I can't wait to forget all about.

yeah that last mnute winner at Cardiff for me probably - pub went mental when that went in :lol:

Back