• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

He is maturing very nicely. Young with boundless energy, he has the right work ethic and is actually imo becoming a great role model too in the way he carries himself as well.

Want to give him all the time in the world, let him enjoy his journey to becoming the modern day top marksman.

I wonder how his goals per start compares to other players in Premier League history? Must be right up there! I really hope that he feels like one of us & that he wants to stay at the club for a long time to come. He's a unique talent. Now if only we could get a centre back who came through and was of a similar quality.

Remarkable. Whatever happens this season good or bad, I'm sure we will all look back at it in years to come and remember it as the begging of a world class talent.

"Harry Kane is just 2 goals away from becoming the first Spurs player since Klinsmann in 94/95 to score 30 goals in a season."

Does that include international goals?

Nope, just club goals... there also seems to be some debate as to whether Klinsmann got 30 goals, according to the OS he got 29 in his first season...

2h65990.jpg

I wonder how his goals per start compares to other players in Premier League history? Must be right up there! I really hope that he feels like one of us & that he wants to stay at the club for a long time to come. He's a unique talent. Now if only we could get a centre back who came through and was of a similar quality.
I dunno about goals-per-start but (since his début as a sub back in August 2012) Kane's minutes-per-goal figures are currently better than Aguero, Henry and van Nistelrooy!

Kane: 113.9mins/goal
Aguero: 114.7mins/goal
Henry: 121.8mins/goal
van Nistelrooy: 128.2mins/goal
Hernandez: 129.6mins/goal
Suarez: 138.8mins/goal

Although he'll have to play a few more games before he can feature on the all-time leader-board, 50 appearances minimum I believe.

http://talksport.com/football/revealed-most-lethal-premier-league-goal-scorers-all-time-141007117545

Not taking anything away from the lad, but I think the top scorer thing is helped by the fact that Aguero got injured and hasn't looked the same player since coming back.

Not taking anything away from the lad, but I think the top scorer thing is helped by the fact that Aguero got injured and hasn't looked the same player since coming back.

No doubt but Kane may have scored even more had he played since August. More than a goal a game deserves to be rewarded with a Top scorer prize & it's his to lose now.

No doubt but Kane may have scored even more had he played since August. More than a goal a game deserves to be rewarded with a Top scorer prize & it's his to lose now.

True enough. It's easy to forget that he only started getting the starts in November.

Back