• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I'd honestly be surprised if he was playing for a top 8 premiership team in a couple of years. And I wouldn't be surprised if he was a championship player. I think he's too slow and lumbering, and ultimately not clinical enough.

I will say that he does surprise me, he runs with the ball very well and battles hard, and given chances he will score. I dont quite think he's close to good enough, but I'd be delighted if he kept improving and became a great striker.

Perhaps it is wise to give the guy time, he is young but has a lot of attributes to be a top class player. As a young player he will improve how much he will improve by only time will tell.

If I was being very critical I would say he sometimes shoots when a pass is the right option but all the best strikers probably have that greedy streak in them. Again that is just me being very picky. Delighted for the lad and long may this good goal scoring streak continue.

If I was being very critical I would say he sometimes shoots when a pass is the right option but all the best strikers probably have that greedy streak in them. Again that is just me being very picky. Delighted for the lad and long may this good goal scoring streak continue.

Plus, he'll learn that element of decision making as his career develops.

Perhaps it is wise to give the guy time, he is young but has a lot of attributes to be a top class player. As a young player he will improve how much he will improve by only time will tell.

Absolutely. I can't wait to see what happens with his development this season.

Though is thread is absolutely hilarious. Talking about real Madrid and Man U and such. Swap deals for mata. Oh boy. No sense of irony anywhere...

You still think he isn't good enough?

I still think he's too slow and lumbering yes. But he's on fire. Let's see what happens when hes not on fire. I think people are shooting their load in style. I really hope he ends up being close to as good as some people think. I still can't see it, but if he can be remotely prolific in the prem I'll be delighted.

I still think he's too slow and lumbering yes. But he's on fire. Let's see what happens when hes not on fire. I think people are shooting their load in style. I really hope he ends up being close to as good as some people think. I still can't see it, but if he can be remotely prolific in the prem I'll be delighted.

Because you are misery who hates any youth player we have (Mason, kane, Mason, Bentelab) - I guarentee you salavated when paulinho was signed..... What do you think of him now he isn't on a hot streak like he was at the confed cup?

Of course kane is going to dip but the difference to many players on a good run, actually look at his goals....... Tonight a lovely left foot strike in box, on Sunday, a towering header, the week before a free kick, the week before that a tap in, a week before that a 25 yard shot on the run. EVERY goal is different and this shows that no matter how bad he is in the future, he is capable of much more than the average plauer and that's what will make him a very good level striker. Added to his goals he works his socks off, puts his body on the line, holds the ball up, links the play and is very intelligent in the final 3rd...... He is an excellent allround player and he will be one years down the line

Because you are misery who hates any youth player we have (Mason, kane, Mason, Bentelab) - I guarentee you salavated when paulinho was signed..... What do you think of him now he isn't on a hot streak like he was at the confed cup?

Of course kane is going to dip but the difference to many players on a good run, actually look at his goals....... Tonight a lovely left foot strike in box, on Sunday, a towering header, the week before a free kick, the week before that a tap in, a week before that a 25 yard shot on the run. EVERY goal is different and this shows that no matter how bad he is in the future, he is capable of much more than the average plauer and that's what will make him a very good level striker. Added to his goals he works his socks off, puts his body on the line, holds the ball up, links the play and is very intelligent in the final 3rd...... He is an excellent allround player and he will be one years down the line

Post of the day.

i agree that he is slow maybe not lumbering but he suits a team like us that don't rely on speed in attack. a clinical finisher, and one good at converting half chances with any part of the body will suit us just fine.

[emoji106][emoji122][emoji106]

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

but what would him NOT being on fire mean necessarily? that he isnt any good?

even RvN / rooney/ van persie/ costa can go through dry spells

:(
is that even necessary?

Poor mans Rooney? Blimey, I'd take that

If he hangs around for a good while, ol'Harry is a Spurs ledge in the making

Poor mans Rooney? Blimey, I'd take that

If he hangs around for a good while, ol'Harry is a Spurs ledge in the making

Harry Kane isn't a poor man's anyone.

In fact, he's scored more goals in all competitions this season than any other English Top Flight player.

Including Wayne Rooney.

:(
is that even necessary?

Yes.

He came on after townsend had a good game and called him 'complete turd' he has attacked Mason after nearly every game saying 'he's useless' so yeah he's a misery...... Also it's a forum so don't get so up tight, I'm not exactly offending the guy

Slow and lumbering? You must expect Usain Bolt-like speed from your forwards then. He's not the fastest i'll grant you but he certainly isn't slow, just look at the closing down he did against Besiktas in the 89th minute.

Yes.

He came on after townsend had a good game and called him 'complete turd' he has attacked Mason after nearly every game saying 'he's useless' so yeah he's a misery...... Also it's a forum so don't get so up tight, I'm not exactly offending the guy

Aaaah, i see...you're one of the old school type posters. I like that ;)

lets hope the moderators dont give us infractions if we ever have heated disagreements. all in good fun and spirit and supporters brotherhood of course

I think he is a positive conundrum

He does everything to a reasonable standard but coupled with his exceptional work rate it actually makes him a very good player

Since he has came in he has mixed up his perdrimances with battling qualities alongside good football technique. That's a string mix and even when his form dips if he keeps on working hard he will more than make up for the form

I'd seen a lot worse players have better reps and for careers

There are two English centre forwards currently in Lambert and Carroll that technically are inferior to Kane and even though they work hard aren't at his effort levels

Let's keep on getting behind the lad and are where It takes him

Back