• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Going NLD by myself.

is this thread a cry for help ? it could also be an interesting discussion on going to a game in the internet age when most people look at their phones all game and dont talk to the person they went with anyway

Well I'm going to go bricklayers for a drink first anyway, as it my pre-match ritual. Meeting new people isn't scary these days anyway as we all spend most of the time looking at our phones.

Well I'm going to go bricklayers for a drink first anyway, as it my pre-match ritual. Meeting new people isn't scary these days anyway as we all spend most of the time looking at our phones.
Shame no one took you up on the offer. I've just got back from a break on Norfolk Broads expecting bad news after 18 months of hell, to find out I'm clear I'm going to be ok. I'm now on my way to getting **** faced going through my old cds. suzie/q by clarence clearwater revival now annihilating my eardrums. Enjoy the game mate but remember its just a game.

I go to most games on my own. I just talk to the people around me. Its not as fun as going with a mate but only takes 20mins to get there. Getting fed up with it all to be honest. Considering loaning my season ticket out next season.

Shame no one took you up on the offer. I've just got back from a break on Norfolk Broads expecting bad news after 18 months of hell, to find out I'm clear I'm going to be ok. I'm now on my way to getting **** faced going through my old cds. suzie/q by clarence clearwater revival now annihilating my eardrums. Enjoy the game mate but remember its just a game.

good to hear a fellow yid is going to be all good, COYS !!!

i go to most games on my own. I just talk to the people around me. Its not as fun as going with a mate but only takes 20mins to get there. Getting fed up with it all to be honest. considering loaning my season ticket out next season.

illlllllllllllllllllllllllllllegal !!!! :)

Not sure what your situation is, but I guess it's not trivial, so well done fella, and I wish you well.=D>

The wife was ill so I ended up going to last seasons NLD on my own, the bloke sat next to me nipped to the bog about 10mins before half-time, and came back five mins later.
Had to have a quiet laugh to myself after he missed both goals, he couldnt have timed a dump any worse

My favourite post of the week, and I don't even like Clearwater. I toast your good health sir.

Not been for a while, but I've often gone by myself and I just end up chatting to the guys next to me... Ended up hugging a load of them at the 3-3 :lol:

Probably better with mates but going alone is no biggie. Enjoy it, 7 per cent, I'm sure you will!

first NLD at home im going to miss in over a decade - shall be avoiding the OMT during the game like the plague

Hashegotthesackyet? & Rorschach. Thanks to both. Huge headache but worth it. Looking forward to this game with renewed expectations/attitude.

Last edited:
Back