• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Going NLD by myself.

29/yes please/london

I'll be in the bricklayers. No way you can miss me, I'll be the guy in a spurs shirt.

Literally just bought a ticket.. stubhub has over 700.

Fair play for pointing it out, I didn't even bother consider looking on there, my mate who sorts tickets ****ed off on holiday and i missed the normal window.
Just blagged a top spot in the West Stand ( i know it's **** atmos) but the bar is better lol and it's on the half way line (upper tier), so great view.

I wish that I had Spurs Membership. If I did, I'd likely have bought a ticket too. As it is, I can't buy one :(

P.S. you only have to be a member to collect the tickets. If you know a member attending the game then get them to use their membership to order one for you?

Back