• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glory Glory...

For those of you that are interested, the system runs as follows:

• You can only give positive rep
  • Admins can give negative rep (action short of infraction, if you like)
  • You can only give 5 reps in 24 hrs
  • You can only rep each person once in every 20 of your reps (no boosting)
  • Everyone starts at 10
  • Below 0 gets some less kind names
  • Below -50 gets you labelled John Terry
  • Please give rep to those who go through the effort to create interesting/helpful/informative posts

For those of you that are interested, the system runs as follows:

• You can only give positive rep
  • Admins can give negative rep (action short of infraction, if you like)
  • You can only give 5 reps in 24 hrs
  • You can only rep each person once in every 20 of your reps (no boosting)
  • Everyone starts at 10
  • Below 0 gets some less kind names
  • Below -50 gets you labelled John Terry
  • Please give rep to those who go through the effort to create interesting/helpful/informative posts

Does that count as an informative post?

Does this mean that admins are open to bribery to issue negative reps to others?

Scara - open to some brown envelope action? I have a few negatives I wanna dish out

Can I change the default setting so that the most recent pages/posts are shown first?

I know that is common form on fora, but annoys me no end.

Can I change the default setting so that the most recent pages/posts are shown first?

I know that is common form on fora, but annoys me no end.

You mean sort by thread time rather than post time?

I think you can change that at the bottom when viewing a forum.

You mean sort by thread time rather than post time?

I think you can change that at the bottom when viewing a forum.

Nah, when I open a thread I want to scroll down through posts that are progressively older, so the most recent is first. Cut to the chase and all that. If the thread is 50 pages long I don't want to have to navigate through posts I've already perused to find out who is currently arguing with the forums resident Mr angry about summit off topic.

I blame the yanks for these retarded conventions rushing headlong thoughtlessly into the internet without a moments thought. Computers and the web, and the language, belong to us English and now they've made a pigs ear of it the scaramangas of this world can go in and rectify it.

Nah, when I open a thread I want to scroll down through posts that are progressively older, so the most recent is first. Cut to the chase and all that. If the thread is 50 pages long I don't want to have to navigate through posts I've already perused to find out who is currently arguing with the forums resident Mr angry about summit off topic.

I blame the yanks for these retarded conventions rushing headlong thoughtlessly into the internet without a moments thought. Computers and the web, and the language, belong to us English and now they've made a pigs ear of it the scaramangas of this world can go in and rectify it.

Lol. Just click the first unread post icon.

Back