• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GG World Cup sweepstake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im interested but how do we do this without you mods getting Brazil and me getting erm... I dont know... dont know who is in the world cup hmmmmmmm somalia.

You'll have to trust us. I'll do the draw and will not have a team myself.

we trust you milo

how about assigning us all a number first then assigning teams to that based on the pre WC friendly results

Not that I don't trust you Milo, would be cool to put a video of the draw on your phone, then onto youtube for everyone to watch.

Or maybe also there is an online sweep generator. Makes it a little more exciting lol

Film this on your phone.

Place the names of World Cup teams 1 to 32 on this thread, whatever order you see fit. Don't do FIFA rankings. Maybe group orders... Group a is 1 to 4.. Group b is 5 to 9 etc.

Then place usernames of people into this in the order that they wanted in throughout this thread.

Film the generator do its thing.

http://www.fantasysharks.com/apps/bert/predraft/draftorder.php

You can even add a few emails in there so people get the results.

Or just film yourself taking out of the hat. lol

Last edited:
Surely you need to pay out for teams that make the semis (maybe a bonus for the winner), otherwise there's only four people left in it as soon as the draw is made?

I'd be most interested in this. BUT as others say, and not that I don't trust you, but when money is involved and especially online certain "live insurances" should be made.

**** me, you want to make me work for this ;) . How would everyone feel if I used the fantasy sharks thing that Superhudd linked to. I can out the usernames of everyone taking part and the teams in alphabetical order and let it do a random draw.

**** me, you want to make me work for this ;) . How would everyone feel if I used the fantasy sharks thing that Superhudd linked to. I can out the usernames of everyone taking part and the teams in alphabetical order and let it do a random draw.
I think Hudd really wanted you to dress up like Fernanda Lima and flash him some moobs to make up for the fact he's getting Iran.

I dont trust Milo at all ;)

We need to have a televised feed or some kind of youtube stream or something.

Just make sure you got a French accent. That is all I ask. No fcuking beard $hit though!

I hear MFC have put in a bid to host your event Milo, although Chaturbate could be making a last minute offer with there special Keno game offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back