• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2024/25

Ferencváros vs Spurs​

UEFA Europa League
Groupama Arena
Thursday 3 October - kick-off 5.45pm (UK time).

Allocation: 1,200, including up to 10 wheelchair user/personal assistant pairs and 10 ambulant/personal assistant pairs.

Tickets are priced at £15. Wheelchair and ambulant tickets are priced as above with a free of charge personal assistant ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 262 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful with a ticket.
All Wheelchair Season Ticket Holders who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
Ambulant Season Ticket Holders with 181 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

262 LPs - much lower than I thought it would be for such a small allocation. I guess the pallava of vouchers and having to collect tickets is offputting.

Ferencváros vs Spurs​

UEFA Europa League
Groupama Arena
Thursday 3 October - kick-off 5.45pm (UK time).

Allocation: 1,200, including up to 10 wheelchair user/personal assistant pairs and 10 ambulant/personal assistant pairs.

Tickets are priced at £15. Wheelchair and ambulant tickets are priced as above with a free of charge personal assistant ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 262 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful with a ticket.
All Wheelchair Season Ticket Holders who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.
Ambulant Season Ticket Holders with 181 or more ticketing points who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

262 LPs - much lower than I thought it would be for such a small allocation. I guess the pallava of vouchers and having to collect tickets is offputting.
Hmmmm...quite telling?..Probably put off the STs who would apply, scoop up the LPs and sell on :)

I see there are still a fair few tickets for the Qarabag game tonight.
Do we think that there will be similarly a 'lack of demand' for the AZ Alkmaar game in October?
Am hopig to go to that game with my Son (who'll be on half-term so i can justify taking him to a midweek game) and a friend who is not a supporter but has a CRN on the system and for whom i could get a ticket to sit with us but but only if it goes to general sale.

Any thoughts?

I see there are still a fair few tickets for the Qarabag game tonight.
Do we think that there will be similarly a 'lack of demand' for the AZ Alkmaar game in October?
Am hopig to go to that game with my Son (who'll be on half-term so i can justify taking him to a midweek game) and a friend who is not a supporter but has a CRN on the system and for whom i could get a ticket to sit with us but but only if it goes to general sale.

Any thoughts?
You won’t have any issues with any games mid week imo

We did for this so my mate could take his son to tonight’s game
When did you do it? Get the tickets i mean?
And how many weeks/days before the Alkmaar game do you think it will then go to general sale?

I'm worried that if i buy early i won't be able to add a seat next near us for my non-member friend, but then if i wait until it goes to general sale it might be too late to get 3 seats together...

Last edited:
When did you do it? Get the tickets i mean?
And how many weeks/days before the Alkmaar game do you think it will then go to general sale?

I'm worried that if i buy early i won't be able to add a seat next near us for my non-member friend, but then if i wait until it goes to general sale it might be too late to get 3 seats together...
We have 4 and my mate brought them the day when they went on sale to one hotspur and menbers
If you need a ST number you can use mine as I’m away

Back