• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Thread

Re: FA Cup 3rd Round Draw: Arsenal (A)

I think we need to have a hard line about this and state that those extra 4k seats ARE NOT ****in sold. We still retain those seats and we could have, as Steff aka AVB suggested, flags and **** all over it.

Enough young man! Fancy a ciggy? ;) BTW, this is a joke isn't it. Obviously those kunts are scared of our support. Last time I was there for the Adebay5-2debacle, they had ONE barman working the bar at our section, the police were a fukkin joke and the life sucked out of it all. Was not like that for previou effeminates matches I'd been to. I think they're pulling weight via the police personally…****ers!

A less sensible poster than myself might suggest our fans forcibly take 4000 Arsenal seats from those fat gingers during the match.

The whole thing is my favourite buttplug. We probably still would not have got a ticket with a 9k allocation, but thats not the point. The fact is we should be getting 15%, just like other clubs do.
Totally agree with the suggestion that the 4000-odd seats should not be given to home fans. If we arent entitled to them then neither should Arsnal.

What's the chances this will go on general sale? don't even care if it's in the Gooner end tbh.

I thought they usually sell out, just don't bother to actually turn up?

dunno...i know from my Gooner mates that a few games this season went on general sale and they were able to snap up tickets.

My little cousin is coming from America for a week and he supports those ****s. The only way i would go there is if they're playing spurs so i'm in pursuit for 2 tickets desperately.

Not sure I could stomach sitting amongst the Goons, was bad enough sitting with the Mancs at OT one year, doing at a NLD would be stomach-wrenching

Not sure I could stomach sitting amongst the Goons, was bad enough sitting with the Mancs at OT one year, doing at a NLD would be stomach-wrenching

I was in the tourist section at Stamford Bridge a couple of years back. When Sandro scored that cracker there was a bit of a scuffle. Someone got thrown out, but I'm not sure if it was the Spurs fan celebrating or the Chelsea fan that tried to pick a fight. Ruins the enjoyment when you can't jump for joy, especially when it's at a ground where we haven't won in ages.

I was in the tourist section at Stamford Bridge a couple of years back. When Sandro scored that cracker there was a bit of a scuffle. Someone got thrown out, but I'm not sure if it was the Spurs fan celebrating or the Chelsea fan that tried to pick a fight. Ruins the enjoyment when you can't jump for joy, especially when it's at a ground where we haven't won in ages.

It would be easier to do that at the death star than at Chelsea. The most you would receive is an aggravated tutting.

Looking at Arsenal's 3rd round home games in recent years:

2008/09: Plymouth, 59,424
2010/11: Leeds, 59,520
2011/12: Leeds, 59,615

Looking at Arsenal's 3rd round home games in recent years:

2008/09: Plymouth, 59,424
2010/11: Leeds, 59,520
2011/12: Leeds, 59,615

Those stats are interesting. I assume the Plymouth was due to lack of interest,but I wonder if the missing 4k v Leeds was because might have only got 5000 as well and they did have 4000 empty seats in the away section???

Those stats are interesting. I assume the Plymouth was due to lack of interest,but I wonder if the missing 4k v Leeds was because might have only got 5000 as well and they did have 4000 empty seats in the away section???

I think you're a digit off there. Capacity is 60,361.

Enough young man! Fancy a ciggy? ;) BTW, this is a joke isn't it. Obviously those kunts are scared of our support. Last time I was there for the Adebay5-2debacle, they had ONE barman working the bar at our section, the police were a fukkin joke and the life sucked out of it all. Was not like that for previou effeminates matches I'd been to. I think they're pulling weight via the police personally…****ers!

I am unsure why a modern stadium cannot have appropriate segregation. Id have liked to have gone to the game but very much doubt it now. Ultimately there has to be a repercussion and that is a) seats remain unsold b) loss of revenue c) a fine

Re: The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

WHam have the League Cup semi final midweek.

FA Cup draw let's hope all the top teams have away draws against EPL teams.

Re: The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Possible home tie for Crawley against Man U. Arsenal home to Coventry

Back