• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2022-23

So we have through

Brighton
Fulham
Emirates Marketing Project
Blackburn

So tomorrow we have

Manchester United/West Ham
Sheffield United/Us
Southampton/Grimsby
Burnley/Fleetwood

IF we get through, a home tie against anybody other than United/City and I fancy us to win our QF

So we have through

Brighton
Fulham
Emirates Marketing Project
Blackburn

So tomorrow we have

Manchester United/West Ham
Sheffield United/Us
Southampton/Grimsby
Burnley/Fleetwood

IF we get through, a home tie against anybody other than United/City and I fancy us to win our QF

I'd rather play either of them at home if we get through.

West Ham United manager David Moyes speaking to ITV1: "I think this is the fifth time of seven that we are away to Manchester United. I think I will have to talk to whoever is sorting out those balls.

Flippin eck David, you're lucky you got two at home, amazed they all werent at Old Trafford

West Ham United manager David Moyes speaking to ITV1: "I think this is the fifth time of seven that we are away to Manchester United. I think I will have to talk to whoever is sorting out those balls.

Flippin eck David, you're lucky you got two at home, amazed they all werent at Old Trafford
They'll get Grimsby in the next round. At home.

100%
Imagine the hype and clamour for a City/United final !!

They have tried in the past for it, but have come unstuck with a few shocks. This is the FA's best chance this season for it to happen. I would say only Brighton in the semi have an outside chance to upset the applecart. Had Vincent Kompany had the benefit of a home draw he could have possibly caused an upset with Burnley, but I dont see them getting anything away to City

I still can't bear to think about the FA Cup and what might have been. I'm less furious now about Wednesday but just feel down about the whole thing. Yesterday's result hasn't helped.

Another 2 for Haaland already now on 41. The half century is on. City not resting their top striker in the Cup. Please take note Mr Conte

Back