• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2024 - The European Football Championship

Tbf makes me realise how good we’ve had it as Spurs fans recently.

Bale marauding forward, Dembeles skill, Dele, Eriksen, Kane & Son. Even Aaron Lennon and Huddlestone were often a joy to watch.

Imagine watching brick like this every week…

It obviously helps to be emotionally attached to a team. But I agree. Despite us not having won anything for ages, we've had lots of good teams to watch for the past few years.

Tbf makes me realise how good we’ve had it as Spurs fans recently.

Bale marauding forward, Dembeles skill, Dele, Eriksen, Kane & Son. Even Aaron Lennon and Huddlestone were often a joy to watch.

Imagine watching brick like this every week…

We did with Winks and Sissoko or CM's....

We just need to pick the tempo up.

Don’t know what game the BBC pundits are watching. Yes we’ve been better today but it’s still pretty turgid. Not clear cut chances created. On the plus side we’ve limited Switzerland. Does Kane ever play well for England? Even when he scores he’s underwhelming.

it's setting up to be a classic England defeat.

Concede a soft one on the hour then do nothing for the rest of the game.
How we’ve always gone out under Southgate. Do nothing, concede, then panic but too little too late.

It's amazing that no matter the manegr or the players we have we've been making international tournament matches a complete bore fest through my enitre lfie.

We always scrape past poor sides unconvincingly then get beaten by the first decent one we play.

Only exception to the rule was our win over Germany in the last Euros.

Back